Chapter Three: Joy All-Around

The walk down the mountain was splendid and relaxing at the same time. It's undoubtedly way better than jumping off the side of the mountain. Now the crowd of Yetis is making their way to the Smallfoot village with excited looks on their faces. The sensory they walk in is nothing they ever have seen before. They all chatted amongst each outer. Migo, Meechee, Kolka, Gwangi, Fleem, and Migo's father are walking together side by side in a group while Thorp is elsewhere in the crowd. Kolka takes a deep inhale of the fresh cold air and breath it all out, feeling refreshed as ever. "Ah, isn't nice just taking a nice cool stroll to the Smallfoot village?"

"It sure is, Kolka," Migo replied with calmness in his voice. It is nice to take a newly formed trail that the Yetis have created to the Smallfoot village. All of this is still very new to them.

"It sure is."

There were bound to arrive at Smallfoot village in less than five minutes. It's all so exciting.

"I'll say," Dorgle said, agreeing. "I'm going to talk to Smallfoots gong ringer again and give him a few tips and tricks."

Migo smiles at that. Migo's father has been talking with the Smallfoot gong ringer for few days ever since he found out Smallfoots have their very own gong too. Apparently, they knew the mallet theory.

"But don't they know that the sky snail comes up all on its own though?" Gwangi asked.

"They know," Meechee answered Gwangi question. "They only ring the gong for emergencies, holidays, or whenever."

"The Smallfoots have their very own holidays? What do they celebrate?" Kolka asked out of curiosity.

"I'm wondering the same thing. Hopefully, I'll find out today." Meechee replied.

They chatted everything they need to know about the Smallfoot. The walk is like this every time they come down. They asked millions of questions if not more. The more asked, the more intelligent they seem to get.

"So Migo, what are you and the Smallfoot doing today?" Meechee asked with a sweet smile on her face. In repose, Migo shrugged his shoulders.

"I don't know, to be honest, my Smallfoot usually dose all the planning."

"Aww, your Smallfoot dose all the planning. That's so sweet of him!" Kolka squealed in how cute that sounds. Fleem just rolled his arm and crossed his arms.

"Eh, I think he's overdoing it a bit, don't you think?"

Migo chucked. "What can I say? He's a planner, an awesome one too," The Smallfoot or as known as Percy, would have things already planned for him and Migo to do as soon they arrived. And every time it's something odd and new. Yes, he is quite the planner, indeed.

"Doesn't hurt to plan ahead," Meechee said, looking at Migo. She's not wrong.

"What about you, Meech?" Migo asked. "What are you and your Smallfoot going to do?"

"Well, we're going teach each other about a few things and maybe get better at hand signals," Meechee babbled, She can talk about this all day if she wanted to. Migo knew exactly what Smallfoot she is referring to.

"She's very curious and smart."

Migo hummed to that.

"I think my Smallfoot likes her," Migo brought up a good point. Percy and Brenda would always be seen together side by side every time they met the two.

"Now that you said that Migo, I see those two together." Gwangi pointed out.

Then Kolka gasps in shock like she figured out something big. "What if there a cute couple!? That would be so adorable!"