Chapter Eleven: Grand Tour

The yeti escorted the group through the blizzard to as he promised. Although, the blizzard has gotten strangely calmer all of a sudden. The strong wind became gentler on them, and snow fell ever so slowly to the ground. It's quite.

The yeti lead them to a medium-size rock that sat in the white fog. "We're here." He said with confidence. He walked right on ahead, leaving the yetis completely confused. They looked around and saw nothing. No homes, no yetis, no Stonekeeper, no village. Nothing. There was a possibility he lived on his own out here, but how would that be possible?

"Huh?" Migo muttered.

"I fail to see how this is funny, but where's the village?" Fleem said, obviously annoyed. The yeti remain silent, which Fleem found rude to give him the silent treatment. He went to the rock and pulled up something from the it-a lever that blended right into the stone. Then he opened a trap door in the ice. It created an entrance down into a passageway underground. The yetis are stunned by this secret lever.

"Whoa," Gwangi mused out loud.

Percy, who is still in Gwangi's curly fur on his head, peek through to see what's going on outside. He, too, is bewildered by it. He wonders if that's where maybe. The brown yeti naturally walked down like it was reasonable to him while the yetis hesitated a bit. "This way." He advised them.

Once they got everything situated their minds, they follow him down into the entrance of the cave. As soon they were all in, the trap door immediately closes behind them with a slam. They walked down the hallway slowly while the yeti lead the way. The hallway walls had orange glowing snails to light the way. It also had drawings and whiting on the walls. Meechee almost wanted to stop to soak up these drawings and what they mean. Meanwhile, Migo began to feel anxious for the Smallfoot, just walking down the hall. It brought back nasty memories from the past.

"Looks like you guys been thought a lot, huh?" He said to them.

"We came a long way to get here." Meechee retorted.

"I can tell." He said. "If you don't mind me asking, why were you guys out there in that blizzard? Where did you come from?"

One of them quickly thought up a lie.

"We actually came from our village to see what your village is like, we're just curious," Kolka explained quickly. The yeti didn't say anything right away witch made Kolka think she said the wrong thing. He took deep breaths, but he could help himself.

"...There more yetis out there?" He said in surprise. That alarmed the yetis.

"Your Stonekeeper didn't tell you?" Migo asked.

He shook his head. "I thought we were the only ones;" He smiles to himself a bit. "Stonekeeper would be pleased to hear this news. As you know, we rarely have guests hear."

Then they were approaching the light at the end of the hall; they felt a cold breeze up ahead, they were almost there. "My name is Cornell, by the way." He chuckles nervously. "Sorry, I didn't say that earlier."

"It's nice to meet you, Cornell." Meechee greeted.

"My enemy has a name...I see," Fleem said, but no one paid no mind to. When they arrived at the end of the tunnel, the light became dazzling to point they had to shield their eyes except for Cornell. Everything went white for a split second until their eyes adjusted to it. And it revealed something incredible. Something they have been looking for all this time.

The village. The North village.

Meechee let out a gasp at the colossal scenery they are witnessing ."Oh, wow..."