"please let me see jeon jungkook!! i beg, i beg even for five minutes" jimin pleaded for the 6th time already, making investigator bang sigh.

"okay mr. park. you got your five minutes"

it was a relief for him, he needed to see jungkook and his eyes, he needed to see what he was feeling and thinking because jungkook was easily triggered by situations that brought anxiety, he started dwelling on things and lost himself inside of his head, and that's a fucking scary place to be at.

jimin walked into the investigators room, it was nothing special since it was just a local station. he was still relieved to see jungkook in his own clothes and not behind the bars. he was just sitting in the room on a chair.

"j-jimin..?" the boy who had fearful eyes, stuttered as he saw the person who immediately made his anxious heartbeat to calm down.

"yes koo, it's me, it's okay. i promise" jimin hugged the boy tightly as he patted his hair softly.

"i'll get you out, i was so mad at taehyung earlier so i couldn't be very rational but i promise i'll make him fix this. i won't let anything happen to you." jimin smiled, seeing jungkook's glowing sad eyes that worried him.

"so love, don't let anything that talks bad to you in there to say otherwise, cause i'll get you out" jimin pointed at jungkook's head as he sat down on a chair on the other side of the table.

"jimin.. i can have a decision either spending 5 years in prison or paying 50 million won" jungkook looked down on his lap, hearing jimin gasp.

"that's.. never gonna happen.. koo i said what i said and i'm gonna keep my word. i caused you to be involved in this and i'll get you out of it too."

jungkook didn't feel easier at all, he was stressed enough and now all this. what if he'd be happier in jail? no drama with junghyun, no more money troubles and no more studying. but that was a ridiculous thought, right?

-

after the five pleasant minutes had passed, jimin ran out of the station. if taehyung would admit that the drugs were his, he wouldn't even have to go to jail, his father was filthy rich and would literally sell all his organs for taehyung. meaning that he would totally bail him with the 50 million won and make sure it doesn't destroy his future.
but jungkook didn't have an option like that, he had his parents who abandoned him years ago but they wouldn't do anything for their son. all jungkook knew was what his grandma told him few years ago, that the stocks had collapsed and his parents company was sold. so they probably didn't have any money even if they would be there to help.

so useless.

jimin tried calling taehyung over and over again, but nothing. he met at the school with the other guys and talked things through.

"namjoon-ah.. you do think what taehyung did was wrong?" jimin asked, seeing how shamefully he brought his face down and nodded.

"i do too.. i mean i was with taehyung when he did it but it was.. stupid." hoseok saw how sincerely mad jimin's eyes were.

"that boy.. you really like him" jin said, making jimin nod. no one would've ever thought that jimin would fell for that jungkook, the one who all of the boys despised.