Chapter 22: Fading Energy

"I wonder how Gohan is doing?" I ask myself as I continued to wash some dishes. Ever since yesterday, I couldn't get my mind off of him. It's sort of like i'm obsessed with the thought of him. Weird...

After setting the last plate inside a cabinet, I went outside to take a walk. This time I made sure not to get myself lost and even if I did, i'll just push myself off the ground and look around my surroundings from above.

I laughed as I remembered how I ran for my life from that ferocious dinosaur. It was such a good thing that Gohan was around otherwise I would've been eaten alive.

Wow, it feels like I came here just yesterday. Meeting Gohan and his friends changed my life forever.

"So..." Says a voice from behind. "I take it you're Tania."

Instinctively, I turned around and saw a beautiful young woman with silver hair and blue eyes. "Yes my name is Tania, but who are you? How do you know my name?"

The woman slightly smiled and placed her hand on her heart. I watched in surprise as I saw that the girl had a white glowing tail.

She's... a saiyan?

"Hold on..." I mumble.

This woman... She looks like the girl that was in my strange dream. That can't be... Nothing is making any sense! What was her name though? I can't remem- huh?

All of a sudden as the silver haired woman's body began to glow a bright pink, my body began to do the same. The tighter she clenched onto her heart the more stronger her energy got. Soon, I began to feel paralyzed as more of my energy was being taken out of my body.

"W-What are you doing to me?!"

"I've searched for you for many eons..." She tells me. Soon, she began to walk towards me with a evil grin displayed on her face. I couldn't budge an inch!

Eventually, the girl wrapped her glowing white tail onto my neck  and lifted me off the ground. "Tania, don't you know why you were sent to this world?"

I struggled to unwrap her tail from my neck. More and more of my energy was being drained from my body as time passed.

It feels like s-she's starting to suck out my soul! What am I suppose to do?

"I'll tell you why. I need your abilities to defeat a powerful enemy. If I become complete I will have the power to defeat it." She explaines.

"W-What are y-you talking a-about?" I struggle to talk.

"I'm saying that i'm going to get rid of your existence!" The white tailed girl clarifies.

There was no way I was gonna let that crazed woman get rid of me that easily. Closing my eyes, I focused my whole energy and released it straight at her. Thankfully, I succeeded to atleast have her drop me to the ground.

Immediately, I held out my palms and blasted powerful energy waves at her. I don't know why, but I felt some pain throughout my body as my blast made contact with her. Once the smoke cleared, I saw that the saiyan girl had a couple of scratches and bruises. I frowned once realizing that she was gonna be much harder to injure than I thought.

"Pathetic..." The saiyan responds. "Eri told me that you have almost the same amount of power as me, but all your attacks did was give me cuts and bruises."

"Eri? Who's Eri?" I question.

Again, the blue-eyed girl began to glow a bright pink light as soon as she touched her heart and like last time my body did the same. The only thing different about this was that she was holding a glowing ring in her hands.