Chapter 38: Danger For Everyone

We had used Goku's instant transmission to get to the lookout. Everyone had stood frozen still not knowing exactly if what they were seeing was a ghost or something.

"Oh, Goku!" Cried ChiChi as she ran and embraced her husband in a loving hug. "Please tell me your my precious husband?!"

Goku smiled down at his emotional wife.  "Yes, it's me sweetheart. I missed you."

ChiChi broke down in tears while everyone else stared at the scene with tears of happiness developing in their eyes. Bulma then was jumping up and down with Dende, Puar, Oolong and Mr. Popo, while Master Roshi just simply continued to watch with a grateful smile.

I smiled as I still carried Gohan on my back while Wisheater was balancing on top of my head..

Suddenly Goten and Trunks had started running around the place and eventually ran into Goku after he had released ChiChi.

"YEOW!" Goku screamed picking up his leg off the ground.

"Uh oh.." Kid Trunks mumbles as he realized what had happened. Goten then looked up at Goku while Goku looked down at him. In an instant, Goten ran behind me. "Who is he Tania? Why does he look like me?!"

The poor kid was scared out of his mind. I smiled but before I could say anything, Gohan's father had got down on his knees and asked, "What's going on here? Is that a little me?"

ChiChi smiled and announced, "Goku, this is Goten. He's your new son."

Instantly, there came a huge grin on Goku's face as he took in the news. "Wow really?! That's great!"

Goten kept on hiding, but after seeing his father's smile, he calmly let go of me and said, "Your smile is just like my big brother's... You are my daddy!"

He then ran up to his dad and gave him a huge hug. At that moment while everyone was celebrating the return Of Goku, Gohan stirred slightly.

My eyes lowered down to him. I was beginning to worry a little. I have to get him onto a bed quickly so he can rest.

Without saying a single word, I flew over inside the place and went into a special room away from the others. I layed Gohan on the bed and prepared to put all those medical equipment to use.

"Hold on, don't do anything!" Wisheater demanded. I took him off of my head and held him in front of me.

"What is it?"

"I know your thinking about using the medical equipment on that boy, but its best not to do that in this case."

I became confused. "What do you mean its not okay? He can die if I don't use anything. What if it he starves? He needs help with his breathing and-"

"STOP AND LISTEN!" It yelled in a deep voice, immediately making me become quiet.

"I know your worried about Gohan, I can sense your emotions and read your mind. I just need you to put your hand near his heart master. Alright? I'm sorry for yelling at you." Wisheater apologized.

Nodding my head, I did as I was instructed.

"Next, close your eyes and don't think of anything whatsoever."

"Alright."

---

"What is this?" I ask Wisheater as we were suddenly standing in a field of beautiful flowers. Well, Wisheater was floating and I was standing...

"To ease your worry, I guess this is more of a gift to you from me." It laughed. "Well, atleast until your friend wakes up."

"I love looking at a field of flowers but-"