Chapter 17: A Tragic Love Story Part Three

Note to Self:

Can Thornkin cook? Nope!

He's the worst cooker ever! He can't even hold a fish over the fire without freaking out! Sometimes I have to ask myself: How did he survive almost two years with dumb fears like that? If I were him, I would've starved to death.

Months passed by very quickly. As time flew, I have gotten to know and understand Thornkin very well with each passing day. Turns out, he loved to play super hero when he was little.

I decided to wear my hair in a loose ponytail and slid on a purple traditional kimono with brown sandals and a beautiful necklace. The newly named queen sended me a letter requesting that I meet her in the royal palace in the morning. Which means, I am forced to wear something formal, especially since she is my martial arts teacher.

She taught me everything I needed to know about it. Her name is Emi Ayame and she has a fourteen-year-old daughter who goes by the name Eri.

As soon as I made it to the castle grounds, the guards immediately surrounded all around me.

"We're sorry, but we cannot let you pass through! Go back to where you came from!" They ordered getting into their stances.

"Excuse me, but is that how you treat a goddess?"

Their eyes all widened as they shook their heads and bowed.

"Our humble apologies Miss Eternal, we had no idea it was you. Please forgive me and my men?" The knight politely asked while still bowing.

I smiled. "Pick yourselves up and open the gates. I received a letter from the queen, demanding that she would like to speak to me."

The knight nodded and ordered the guards to open the gates as soon as possible.

As I strolled through the halls, I took out the letter Emi sended to me and read over it again.

It read:

Dear Eternal,

I need to discuss with you some important matters regarding the safety of this planet and possibly the whole universe. This is only a task you and another saiyan can accomplish together. Come to the royal room at 8:30 am sharp. Don't be late!

Crumbling the letter while approaching the room, I tossed it into the waste disposal.

Finally, after a minute or two, I opened the large door to see the queen and her princess talking to Thornkin.

Thornkin turned around and jaw-dropped as soon as I came into his sight.

"E-Eternal?! Wow! You look amazing in that kimono!" He says while blushing.

I began to blush to as I saw him in his formal clothing. "You look pretty good in that kimono you're wearing too!"

"Thanks."

All of a sudden, I remembered the last time we were paired up together and got pretty fussy. "No. Please don't tell me this idiot is the saiyan who you were speaking of?!"

Emi nodded. "Of course it's him. It always is."

"Don't worry Eternal, with my strategic thinking, we'll get this over with in no time at all." Thornkin cockily says full of himself while side-hugging me then kissing my temple.

"If you can even remember smart one, your so-called 'strategic thinking' nearly got us all killed when we were battling against Hirudegarn alongside Tapion and his little brother!" I yelled angry while folding my arms.

"Come on, don't be like that sweetie. On the bright side, that wizard managed to cut Hirudegarn in half and seal the upper part of his body into one of the ocarinas and the lower half into another."

I sighed heavily. "Yeah, I know that, but they were forced to seal Tapion and Minotia into the musical boxes and send them to the opposite sides of the galaxy in fear that Hirudegarn might awaken again."

"Don't worry Eternal, as long as they're kept inside the musical boxes, nothing should happen to them. Besides, didn't you say yourself that the wizard made sure to cast a tight hold on both of the boxes?" Eri, the young princess asked.

I nodded.

"Then they should be fine." Eri finished with a knowing innocent smile.

"Now then, back to business. Thornkin, Eternal, I need you to aid one of the supreme kais in battle before it's too late!" The queen demanded with concern.

"SUPREME KAI?! WHICH ONE?!" Thornkin, Eri and I asked shocked out of our minds.

"East supreme kai. He's next on that evil Bibidi's list!"

"Bibidi?" Thornkin asked.

The queen nodded. "Yes. Just recently, Bibbidi had created a fearsome monster who goes by the name, Majin Buu. This devilish creature fought and murdered two of the supreme kais, Western and Northern kai. As for South kai... He's been absorbed by the creature."

"There's no way. That isn't possible! Southern Supreme Kai is the strongest out of the four, how can he just be absorbed by something like that?" I asked, in denial of what I was hearing.

"I don't know.." The queen shrugged.

"Mother, how are they going to get there if we don't even know where the world of the kai's is?" Eri asked.

"Trust me, I know how to get there. All you need to do is try to defeat Majin Buu as soon as I take you there. Now hurry change into these armors!" She demanded while tossing us the newly made saiyan armor.

"These aren't going to last that long during your fight with the monster, but I want you to try the best you can possibly do. This battle will be the toughest fight you will have in your entire life! Please don't let me down, save the last of the supreme kai's!" Eri cheered me and Thornkin on.

Immediately, Thornkin and I changed into the saiyan armor, and gave eachother a 'hope your ready look.'

"Alright. If this turns out bad, I just want to let you both to know that it's been wonderful to have you guys protect the universe from creatures far more dangerous than the last. Eternal, you've grown so fast  since the day you were born. Thornkin, i'm gonna be honest, at first, I didn't approve of the actions you've committed, but overtime, you eventually stopped your ways and joined the good side. You both possess a huge amount of strength that even surpasses that of the four kais', you two might be the two strongest in the universe right now! You're our last hope in defeating Majin Buu!" Queen Emi confessed.

I don't know about how Thornkin was feeling, but I was feeling pretty amazing. Strongest in the universe, huh? I made a huge accomplishment during my lifetime.

"Hey Eternal?"

"What is it Thornkin?"

"Let's do our best alright?" He asks while raising his fist in the air with a large grin on his face.

I giggled. "Ya."

"Now you two, come towards me and put your hand on my shoulder." Emi demanded.

We simply nodded our heads and walked up to her, putting our hand on her shoulders.

"Please come back safely you two!" Eri yelled, waving at the two of us.

"We will!" Thornkin shouts before we disappeared.

The strange thing though was, as we were about to disappear Emi gave Thornkin and I a look that read evil...