Chapter 18: A Tragic Love Story Part Four

Emi sented Thornkin and I to what seemed like another planet. A planet that looked very peaceful. The wind brushing through my hair felt amazing! After we defeat this Majin Buu guy, i'm hanging around here for sometime.

"Here we are.." The queen said as soon as me and Thornkin dropped our hold on her shoulders.

Suddenly, a loud explosion could be heard about five miles away from where we were.

"Now, you two must go! Good luck" Emi demanded before returning to Kagonart.

"Hurry up, Thornkin! Lets go!" I say to my ally, proceeding to jump in the air.

"Eternal, move out of the way!" Thornkin shouted.

I looked ahead to see a figure coming towards me at full speed. I managed to duck as that person passed by me. A crash was heard as the person collided with a plateau.

Soon, a kid-like creature descended from the air to where Thornkin and I was standing. The creature stood four feet tall, had pink bubble gum like skin with two large holes on his head, and several other small ones on his body. He wore white, slightly puffy pants, and around his waist, was a large belt with an M in the middle.

"I'm guessing your the one responsible for killing most of the supreme kais'?" Thornkin thought as he began to crack his knuckles.

The pink-skinned creature didn't respond and instead began to pound his chest. I looked back to see Supreme Kai walking towards us holding his arm that was badly injured.

"Eternal, Thornkin, you must stay away from him! He's much too powerful for you two to defeat." The Kai says as he felled onto his knees.

I flew over to him as quick as I could to him then descended.

"Supreme Kai, are you okay?!"

"I'm fine. Eternal listen, you and Thornkin must leave now! If you don't, Majin Buu will kill you both!"

"I'm sorry, but we can't just abandon you. If we escaped now and let you get killed, that kid will just go on a killing spree across the universe. If we don't do something about it now, we'll all die anyways." Thornkin stated, walking over to Supreme Kai and I.

"Thornkin! That's no way to talk to a supreme kai!" I yelled.

"That's okay. He's right, Bibidi will just have Majin Buu go around murdering others unless we kill them both now." Supreme Kai agreed.

I sighed, but then heard an evil chuckle echo through my ears.

We all watched as a alien-looking wizard appeared beside Majin Buu. He glared at Thornkin and I before he threw his head back laughing.

"Supreme Kai brought tow saiyans with him to help with his battle against my creation? How stupid can he get? Everyone knows that all saiyans are weak!" He insulted the two of us as he continued to laugh.

"You take that back!" I yelled as I charged an energy blast and sended it straight towards the wizard. Fortunately for me, it hitted him perfectly in the face. I smirked while watching a burn mark appear on his face.

"How dare you do that to me! I'm the amazing wizard Bibidi, i'll have Majin Buu kill you all!"

The pink creature continued to pound on his chest, looking as though he didn't care about what we were talking about.

"Eternal, i'll handle thi one. You say here!" Thornkin demanded as a lightning golden aura began to surround his entire body.

Without warning, Thornkin tried to kick Buu's head, only to have him pull his head into his body slightly, getting under the kick. Thornkin then spun around and kicked Buu in the gut. Buu spreaded his body like a sail to keep from flying backwards.