**BONUS CHAPTER**-6

A/N- Yep! I felt like writing a very short random bonus chapter! I may do this often whenever I feel the urge to write something completely new. For all those waiting, yes I'm still doing one shots. They will be posted soon so please have patience. Anyway, without further ado:
**************************************
               -A Few Days After-

Man this is boring...

I flip to the next page of the advanced history book on my desk. This was the very first time ChiChi had me studying the way Gohan did in a while. All I could think about was throwing this book out the window. I just wanted to relax today but noooooo I couldn't.

"How you holding up, Gohan?" I ask the boy who was busy writing something down.

"I kinda wanna sleep." He answers.

I laugh in response then place my cheek on my palm and gaze at the profile of Gohan's face. It was only a few days ago when we went on our first date.

Oh I can never forget it! It was amazing! The way we got to kiss on the Ferris wheel was so exciting! I felt so incredibly lucky.

My face felt burned up with passion. My hands were tracing the edges of my desk and my stomach was getting butterflies. This was such a fantastic sensation now. I just could not get that date outta my head!

"Gohan?" I place my left cheek on my desk.

Gohan looked at me. I blushed and said, "Do you think that we'll go on another date soon?"

The teen smiled and slightly blushed, also, "That depends if we can find another place to go."

I lift my face off my desk and grin, "So that's a yes?!"

"Sure."

Dramatically, I lift out of my chair and raise my hands in the air, "Yaaay!"

Suddenly, the door to Gohan's room opened and when it did, I looked back and met eyes with the mother of my boyfriend.

I sweatdrop when I noticed the sharp glare she gave me.

"G-Good Aft-"

"WHY ARENT YOU STUDYING?!" The woman yells in a furious tone.

I fall over.

"You always catch me at a bad time..." I whine while on the floor.

"Hey Mom. What're you doing here? Is it time for a break?" Gohan turned to look at his mother behind him.

"Absolutely not!" ChiChi replied, "I just came here to check on you two."

She then crosses her arms and says, "Tania, you should study in your room. I don't want Gohan getting distracted."

I stand up in response and reply, "But I wanna stay in here with him. I wasn't bothering him. I was just asking him for another da-"

Quickly I place my hands over my mouth. ChiChi figured out what I was gonna say then ordered me to my room. Even though she seemed so accepting of Gohan and I not too long ago, she now seems to be acting strange ever since our date at the amusement park.

"Please understand that I want Gohan to grow up to be the best scholar he can be." ChiChi says to me as she leads me back to my room and opens the door.

When she did, my eyes widened. Inside, Goku was under my bed seeming to be looking for something.

"Goku!" ChiChi calls loudly.

Immediately, the saiyan backed away from my bed and looked at his wife and me with a bag of chips in his mouth and numerous other food items in his arms. It was at this moment that I could feel my anger boil.

"Why are you taking my food?!" I yell.

"This is yours...?" Goku questions with a blank expression.

"Mhm!" I nod.

"Goku...!" Chichi frowns just as she begins to scold her husband.

When she did, I took the opportunity to head back to Gohan's room and shut the door behind me. The older male had heard the noise I made and turned around. I was barely able to look him in the eye.

"Mom let you back in?" He asks with a smile.

"N...No..." I tell the truth while holding onto the doorknob.

Gohan raises an eyebrow, "Is something wrong?"

"Well um... Kinda..."

"What is it, Tania?"

I look down and smile. I thought of sharing another kiss with my boyfriend but I felt awkward to ask for one. Gohan's just too innocent of a boy to me sometimes. It's hard to ask for intimacy without thinking about how pure he is.

"Gohan... I want to ki-"

"TANIA!"

The door to Gohan's room slams open and I'm crushed into the wall. I could hear Gohan's mother yelling for me but of course I couldn't respond back. I could also hear Gohan scooting out of his chair and telling his mother that she pushed me into the wall.

I fell to the ground after ChiChi moved the door. Pieces of the wall sprinkled onto me as I could see stars circling around my head.

"Tania!" Gohan sat me up, "Are you okay?"

I didn't reply.

"I'm sorry for hitting you like that but sneaking into Gohan's room while my back was turned is not a good idea." ChiChi scolds me.

Clearly not...

"Mom, she wasn't bothering me." Gohan responds.

As ChiChi began to reply to her son, I could smell something nice coming off of Gohan as he held me in his arms. He smelt like apples. I sneakily get closer to his chest so I could breathe in more of his scent.

I must've been obsessed with the smell because when I looked around, him and ChiChi gave me confused looks. I blush in embarrassment and gently back away from my boyfriend.

"Were you sniffing me?" Gohan asks bluntly.

At that question, I got even more incredibly embarrassed.

"I didn't mean to be all weird! I was just checking your shirt out!"

"Really? I thought you were really sniffing me."

My face stayed heated as I quickly stood up and left the room. There was no way I was going back to that room for a few hours.

I'm such a creeper...