Return To The Lotus Pier

🎄Wei Ying🎄

The next morning, Wei Ying wake up, cuddle in Lan Zhan's arms, as pretty much every morning. In the time they spend together they had adjusted to a new routine. Lan Zhan will still wake up at five, but he will remain in bed, hugging him until he wake up too, which will be around seven and at night, instead of going to sleep at nine, Lan Zhan will fall asleep only after he did, which meant after they make love once or twice.

Thus, as he open his eyes, his lover greet him with a handsome smile, before he went and give him a gentle morning kiss, as he always did and thus, he kissed Lan Zhan back, deepening the kiss. Beginning a day in such a way, always make him cheerful and energized to spend long hours meditating, then sparing with his strong lover for his swordsmanship training.

That morning, however, there will be no training, nor cultivation, so he could give in a little more, engaging in a very long kiss that wake every single pleasure sensor in his body and make him want more. He loved his man quite a lot and he was hot for him most of the day, but more specially in the mornings, when he wake up wrapped in his loving arms and be rewarded with those rare, yet beautiful smiles of his.

Instinctively, Wei Ying moved over Wangji, still trapping his mouth in the heated kiss that melted his lover, who could never had enough of him. Even after almost a year of been together, passion was never a problem between them, as it felt like each night was the first and Wangji was always careful not to hurt him, but to take him to heaven each time.

Just thinking in how much care his lover showed when making love to him, was enough to want him more and more. Lan Wangji despite his strength could be very tender and he had set his own personal rules, which sometimes make him laugh. He thought that been away from the Cloud Recesses will make him less prone to rules, but instead he create his own.

So, Lan Zhan once told him with that serious expression he had most of the time (after he got drunk by accident), that he was never to leave the bed before him, to hold him all night long, to never hurt him during love making, to never come before he did unless it was his teasing, to never say no to him when he was in the need at whatever time it may be, to always to said he loved him and always make sure he was properly satisfy. He smiled, thinking about that last sentence, because there was no way Lan Zhan will not satisfy even his most wildest fantasies and he had so many both done and in the making.

"Mmm, Lan Zhan... it's still early... we can have a bit of fun before be on our way, right?" Wei Ying whisper against his lips, making him smirk.

"You know I will never said no to you..." Wei Ying smiled and kiss him again, pressing his hips up and down against Lan Zhan's to rub his husband manhood against his own, making Zhan moan in that low tone he loved so much, because it was always a turn on.

Lan Zhan in turn, pull him by his black robe and kissed his neck, then up his lips again more hungrily than before. While in towns, they dressed back after making love, because staying in Inn's was not always private. There was always a risk (well it did happen once) that a drunk man missed his room and open your door in the middle of the night, thus they were fully dressed that morning, but if they were to be naked, love marks could be seen all over both of them.

"Wei Ying... more..." Lan Zhan whispered, under his lover touch.

"Then, what about a quick teasing before Ah Yuan can come looking for us? He most think I still wake up at nine." Wei said, moving his hand down, noticing his lover was already in fire.

"Wei Ying... it's not Sizhui who will come looking for us..." Lan Zhan said, as Wei sat over his lap, to take off his belt, so he could have free access to every inch of Lan Zhan's skin and more so to the source of his passion. He open his white robes and bow down to kiss him again, then tracing a wet path down Lan Zhan's chest, liking those sensitive places he knew it make his husband go crazy.