𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟏 | 𝑶𝒖𝒕𝒄𝒐𝒎𝒆 |

"So, how did it go?" Hayley asked

"Unsurprisingly, she hates me," James said, sinking into the couch.

"You must be exaggerating a bit," Hayley said, calmly sitting beside him, wishing to know what had transpired between the volatile twins.

"No no, she explicitly said I hate you James. Right after saying that I am a usurper, that I sit on a throne of lies and treason, and that I am a... well, she used very colourful adjectives to describe me, let's just leave it at that," James explained.

"So what is she going to do about it?" Hayley asked, worried his sister might take action against them.

"I don't know, I... I'm fucked. Shit, we're fucked. We are royally fucked," he said, burying his face in his hands. Congratulations, you married a usurper," He muttered sarcastically, standing up and walking towards the window. "Shit, if your father finds out... shit! I'm done," James said angrily banging his fist against the wall.

"Maybe not," Hayley said, standing up.

"What do you mean? I'm not the rightful ruler. When this gets out and she comes for my crown everyone's gonna side with her. They all love her, she's filthy rich, she just married the High King who was a huge army to support him. All my relatives adore her, even my closest advisor does! Who do you think they'd side with? Hell, she even has a dragon on her side. We are so screwed," he said, feeling everything he had slip away.

"We would be if you had told her yesterday. But she's now Queen of Narnia. She can't raise a single sword against you," Hayley said.

"What do you mean?" James asked uncertainly. 

"Imira, you're talking about going to war against your own brother," Peter said as calmly as he could manage to not exalt her

"Imira, you're talking about going to war against your own brother," Peter said as calmly as he could manage to not exalt her. He had listened to her retell the encounter she had had with his brother and he could see how upset she felt, but fighting her own sibling... that was madness!

"He betrayed me!" Imira said, slamming her hand on the desk.

"But it wasn't his fault," Edmund said, for he too was told what had happened. Only them though.