The stars

Kevin POV

I opened the door and it was like the world stopped turning. Double D was standing and wow. Like WOW! I'd never even think that he'd wear anything like this, he looked like a model. An adorable blush covered his features contrasting with the look. I couldn't stop staring, he was gorgeous. I should've maybe dressed more flashy? It is the park and here I am in a button down and jeans.

"U-Ummm Kevin? Is that for me?" Double D asked. I followed his gaze to see he was looking at my hand. Which... had... the... flowers. THE FLOWERS DUH?!

"Y-yeah? I mean yes! Here. You look amazing." I said dumbly. What am I supposed to say? What am I even saying? I handed him the flowers. I had to look away from his face, so I tried to play it cool. Double D took it graciously with a big smile spreading across his face. I glanced at his face then away again. Jeez will I be able to control myself? "Thank you, Kevin. You're too kind."

"Wait! WHAT? No way is that orangutan going to dat-" I heard something crash or break, ruining the moment. What was that? "Come on, let's go." Double D took my hand and dragged me down the driveway. I snort. This was so unlike him. I guess the wardrobe change made him more like a bad boy inside and out. I laughed out loud at my own thoughts. A look of thrill was on Double D's face as we ran away from someone's raspy shouting. We sprinted for awhile until we came towards the next street. Damn, this kid can run! I needed a moment to catch my breath.

"So... ready for our date?" I asked trying to look a little cool after I had just laughed hysterically. I must've looked like a fool laughing then running out of breath though I'm the quarterback of the football team. Double D turned to look at me his face a little flushed but a smile as big as mine on his face. "Yes!"

I grabbed his hand this time gently. I brought his hand to my lips giving it a tiny kiss on his hand, giving him a wink. This is going to be a fun night. We walked hand in hand to the park, watching the sun set. The sky was painted beautiful shades of yellow, pinks and purples reflecting off the Double D's pale skin he's drop dead gorgeous. His eyes sparkled from the beauty of it as he muttered how magnificent it is. As we walked to the park, I stared at Double D. He was perfect, his hair bouncing out of his hat, the choker covered his thin pale neck which I wanted to mark up with my bite. His thin frame was a bit hidden by his coat and tight shirt. I could feel my heart pounding as I wanted to eat him. I gulped. Control yourself Kevin.

We made it to the park and it was completely dark out our path was illuminated by the street lights, the moon and the stars. We walked down the paved path still holding hands dopey smiles on both of our faces. We stopped a couple of times to look at the statues and other art pieces apparently Double D hasn't been to the park in years. Note to self, make sure to take Double D out to dinner somewhere nice. Sheesh, if he hasn't been to the park in years I wonder how he'll look when I take him out for reals.

"Look over there! Kevin I think they are doing a live performance! We must see it! Please!" Double D pleaded tugging me a bit to get closer to the group of 5 playing music. I chuckled and let him drag me closer to the sweet sounds. A small crowd of couples and some families were camped around the performance in the egg like structure. I became the one to tug Double D, instead of sitting close to the group I found a nearby tree and climbed it letting Double D follow suit with some help from me. With little struggle both me and Double DD were sitting on a branch watching the quintet playing on the branch. I leaned onto the trunk of the tree as I pulled Double D into my lap. I stared at the band trying not to act nervously. Double D seemed to be stiff though. Was I moving too fast? Maybe this was the wrong move? I stared harder at the band this time but I wasn't focusing. I was feeling Double D cuddle into my shirt.

I pulled him closer into my chest as our legs dangled off the branch. My hands threatened to touch him more, maybe if I could touch his a- No! No, we are staying PG for Double D. Gotta be good. The music keeps playing and the only thing I can look at is Double D. The lights used to illuminate the band reflects off his perfect skin. His small frame perfectly fits mine and he looks so much better lounging around. His eyes were capturing every moment of the quintet. From their fingers to their expressions. It was like he's never been out for a thing like this before. I bet he hasn't.