My First's Author's Note Ever

Okay, so.... HI! Thank you for reading my fanfic about Kevedd. I really am not one to write these because I think you guys don't really read them and if you guys do find it annoying this might be my first and my last one. I am just kinda a girl who really likes to write so I started using Wattpad. So far, everyone ah been really respectful and I use this as my little getaway from reality. I've always written fanfiction and stories in my notebook and drive so to post it was a first. I watch a lot of cartoons thus I get a lot of ships stuck in my head. Plus I'm pretty open minded and so it carries through into my writing. I also love to read a lot of other things in Wattpad, mostly about depressing things surprisingly as I am a very upbeat person in real life. 

Due to stuff and my other story I can only update at fastest twice a week so please bear with me as my updates are slow. My other story is in more uncharted territory, it's called I want you! (Kotadeku). It's a Kota x Midoryia story with the setting in the future and Kota chases Midoyria to be his lover. If you like that kinda stuff you can read it but, if not that's chill too. 

If you have any feedback for this story, I am all ears. Just be mindful and not go too crazy. Some of your ideas may spark a light for me as I understand when an author does an ending or part that I really don't like or can be very random. It stinks but you read because eh it's the story and it was good this far. So just leave a comment if you feel a need to. But, don't be too surprised if I didn't exactly do what you've suggested. Though I will try to incorporate it if it's reasonable for me. 

Thank you and I hope you like my stories as I like many of yours.