Pacify Her~

As you know Myra and I have been married. My best friend is Richie Fucking Tozier, and my other friends are the "Losers Club" as we were called in middle school. We've all moved to different places, except Mike, and made a good living! But something was always missing. Like a love I could never get with Myra. Who filled that? Richard. RICHARD FUCKING TOZIER!!! Trash mouth himself. How do I know this? Every time I'm with him, I get butterflies in my stomach and not gonna lie, get kinda hard. But with Myra, yeah never happens. I think he likes me too. He always jokes about being gay in his material. And of course his "Long Wang." It kinda cracks me up because every time he makes that joke he looks at me if I'm there. And he's just so cute! I mean *cough* he's just so, well, cute. I'm gonna hang with him at my house tomorrow sense Myra went out with her friends for the week.

Fast forward 1 day~

*ring* *ring* *ring* "COMING ASSHAT!" I say as I hear Richie ringing the doorbell. I open the door and he throws his bags on the floor and hugs me. Casual Rich. I hug him back. He is my bf- I-I-I mean bfF. (ok my hands are shaking rn bc of this) He still holds a small black bag with something long in it though. I ask him "Hey! I have a question before I let you in." He replies with a simple "mh?"

I say "what's in the bag?-"
He just replies with "Suprise" I get confused as he runs up to my room and locks the door. He open the bag and pulls out "Truth or Dare - Adult Addition- Cards" I open the box and take a quick look at the cards to see a bunch of "Who would you fuck?" And "Who is your secret love crush?" I feel a ever so light blush form on my checks.

Richies POV :
I look up at Ed's and see he is blushing biting his lip slightly. Now, I've never played this game so I grab the card he was looking at and it says "What is the biggest dildo you have and/or is it custom made?" I have to slightly giggle at this but I also kinda blush knowing I have a 10inch one. "W-well?" Eddie says "Wanna play?" I say before Eddie can ask that question. It clearly pisses him off but he just bods acting cool. We start and after about ten minutes Eddie starts to uncontrollably blush at one card. I pull the card out of his hand and start to blush too.

Cards POV :

"If you had to would you fuck the other person in the room, and is there is more than one other person you must look at then and answer."

Eddies POV :
I GET THE  WORST FUCKING CARD! Of course I'm gonna tell the truth otherwise I'll have a huge amount of guilt follow me. I grab the card back from Richie and answer "Yes."

Richies POV :
I hear a faint voice say "Yes." Who is? Eddie. Eddie Spaghetti answers the question with a YES!!!! Ok, I have an idea. I go on top of him and then I kiss him ever so lightly just incase he doesn't like it. After 2 seconds I start to pull back but he pulls me back into the kiss. It starts of calm and soft but slowly gets rough and full of lust.

3rd Person POV :
Richie pulls away from the kiss and goes into the black bag pulling out lube,a gag, and a dildo. Eddie gasps at the sight of his friend bringing this with him. He doesn't mind to much though. He's actually kinda excited. He takes off his clothes and when Richie looks back at him the is fully naked with a choker and cat ear on him. He grabs the gag and ties it around his face. He clips it in the back to make sure it doesn't move while he fucks- and by that I mean him fucking tops- the other boy. Richie blushes at the sight and pulls him into another lustfull kiss and lubes his fingers. Without a warning he pushes in two fingers scissoring them in Eddies hole. "Pacify Her~" are the words being said out of Richies mouth while he does this. —Pacify Her = Break up with Myra/Fuck me Instead—

Eddies moans into the gag making them muffled. He abruptly flips Richie so Eddie tops. He takes off his gag and puts it on Richie. It makes both of them blush. Eddie ties Richie up fully clothed. He leaves him there and gets a pair of scissors from downstairs. He cuts a hole in Richies tight jeans. He then cuts a hole in his navy blue boxers. He puts lube oh his fingers and strokes Richies cock in order to prep him making Richie grown at the touch of eddies hands on his dick. Eddie slowly lines himself up with Richies cock. And let's his hole test at the tip of the dick. He does this to taunt Richie and make him wait. Eddie knows Richie hates waiting. It comes into an advantage when your fucking him. After about 35 seconds of Eddie taunting Richie he lowers himself on Riches dick halfway. He lets out a high pitch moan and continues to go down fully. Once his gets down fully he take a few minutes to adjust to Richies size. After around 3 minutes Eddie starts to ride Richie. It starts slow but soon picks up a rhythm. Richie moves his hips in union with Eddie going up and down in him. The rooms fills with moans,growns,and skin slapping each other. Richie starts to feel a knot in his stomach and so does Eddie. They end up cumming at the same time. Eddie collapses on Richies chest only moving to take Richies dick out of him. He falls asleep. Richie pulls the covers over the both of them making the cards and bag fall to the floor. Richie doesn't mind though. He and Eddie soon are both sleeping peacefully~

The End-

I hope you liked my first Reddie smut! Merry X-mas if you celebrate it! Happy Hanukkah and Quwanza (I'm sorry I don't know how to spell that) if you celebrate those! If you don't celebrate anything just have a good day! Byeee

Word count : 1086