(twenty-one)

Stefani's POV

Once Harry and I had reached his flat, I had immediately lost my energy. We had just gotten back from his parents as we all sat down for a bit of tea with my parents.

"Harry, help me," I said, flailing my arms in the air to get him to divert his attention to me.

"I got you," he said with a smile. His arm slipped just beneath my legs as his hand was placed at the small my back. He placed me in his bed, gently, and pulled my shirt off.

"What are you doing?" I asked, furrowing my brows in confusion.

"Changing you," he replied as he slipped a shirt on me. It was quite big, and a faint smell of cologne was on it.

"I'm not a baby."

He completely ignored me and looked at the boot. "Can I take it off?" he asked, begging to unstrap it.

"I don't think so!" I quickly tried to stop him, but I was late because the boot had already been taken off and thrown to the side. Harry pulled my pants off and slipped on his basketball shorts before re-strapping the boot. "You just made my ankle hurt worse. And I'm pretty sure we weren't supposed to take it off."

"Baby, I'm sorry. I just thought we could?" His eyes held guilt. However, that was before he laid his back against the headboard and pulled me onto him so I was straddling him. Our fingers intertwined.

"It's fine, but now I'm scared if we just made it worse," I said with a light giggle. I straightened my leg out so the bottom of the boot was hitting the headboard.

"I love you so much," Harry mumbled.

"I love you more," I said with a smile. My arms wrapped around his neck seconds before my fingers grasped onto the chain of his necklace pulled his lips towards my own.

His lips met mine, passionately. My eyes fluttered closed as Harry's hands gripped onto my waist.

I tilted my head to the side to deepen the kiss: each of our lips molded into each other perfectly as they massaged each other. Harry's tongue began slipping its way into my mouth before one met the other. The kiss was passionate.

Harry slipped down so he was laying down and he helped move me around with his hands on each side of my waist.

I laughed into the kiss, his lips smiling against my own, as he shifted me around to help me.

"We should win an award," I muttered against his lips, "for the most hard, but cute, kiss."

"I agree."

Harrys fingers made there way in between the band of the basketball shorts as he lightly tugged downward. He helped me wiggle out of it so I was left in the shirt. My hands gripped onto the hem of his shirt and pulled his shirt off in one swift movement.

The ink sprawled across his chest was captivating. My fingers traced the tattoos as the kiss went on.

"Are we going to do this?" I asked as Harry wiggled out of his pants. I remained atop him, and I don't know how he managed to do such a hard movement.

"I guess," he replied before our lips met each other once again.

-

"I can't believe we gave up," I laughed, remembering how we stopped last night and just kissed each other in our undergarments. And my boot...

"We both agreed to have it till we get married!" Harry exclaimed as he shifted around his kitchen, grabbing the pancake mix. I had sat in a chair, blowing my wheelchair off for the morning.

"I know. But we're so weird," I replied, scrunching my nose up.

"I'd rather us have sex when we plan to have kids," Harry replied, speaking matter-o-factly.

"True."

After that conversation, we just ate and talked about how we wanted our future to be. We had vowed to get married to each other, so now we can't marry anyone else. However, the only secret about the marriage is actually when we'll get married, when Harry will actually propose.

"Ready to go?" Harry asked, straightening his shirt out.

"Yep!" I said, applying some of my EOS Chapstick. "Thanks for changing me. I was just lazy."

"You were lazy?! So I could've spent that time doing something else?" Harry asked, clearly waltzing into my prank. I was lazy.

"I love you," I said, changing the subject.

Harry looked at me annoyingly. "I'm sorry," he said, hesitantly.

"It's fine, except I wouldn't mind changing you," I said with the wink of my eye.