(thirteen: part one)

Harry's POV

I woke up with a heavy weight on my arm, and the sunlight leaking through the cracks from the curtains. My eyes fluttered open as I looked to my left; Stefani was rested on my arm, and her head was nuzzled into the hood of her sweater. She was rolled up into a ball, and her glasses sat perched at the bridge of her nose.

"Stef..," I mumbled, shaking her, lightly. She stirred in the bed and groaned, turning onto her side. I repeated my actions, but I turned onto my side, wrapping my arm around her.

"Harry, I'm sleeping," she replied, groggily. I chuckled lightly and pulled her out of bed. "Fine," she mumbeled as she got out of bed and walked to the bathroom with me.

The both of us washed our faces and brushed our teeths at the same time, our bodies in sync.

"Do we have to pick Ariana up today..?" she groaned, throwing her head back. I felt dread in the pit of my stomach at the mention of her name.

That bitch.

"Well, I want to pick my family up, so we will have to," I chuckled.

"Fine. I gotta text my mum the reason for why I've been gone for so long, haha. But we should go out for dinner. Is Gemma fine with me using her clothes?" she asked. Her cheeks produced a deep crimson color, indicating her nervousness and embarrassment. "Also, can I shower?"

I laughed at her, nodding my head, before she came up to me a kissed my cheek and walked past me, to the shower.

"Harry, I can't strip out of my clothes if you're here."

"Woops, sorry." I wasn't sorry.

//a.n//

please don't hate me for how short this is )): and keep voting and commenting!

love you guys, through thick and thin.

-A