(twelve)

(Play the song Divenire by Ludovico Einaudi for this chapter. Play throughout chapter.)

Stefani's POV

"That's not fair Niall!" I yelled at him, smacking his arm. My hands were clampled around the controller as Niall and I played Call Of Duty: Black Ops. This was the only game that he and I were interested in from Harry's collection of games.

"I had to kill you! I was right behind you!" he yelled back at me. We began replaying. This time, I kept an eye out for Niall. I would occasionally look at Niall's screen, looking for where he was, and I would troop down to that area.

When I found him, I raised my MP40 and shot him in the head. I jumped up from my seat, throwing the controller on the couch as I began doing a little happy jig.

"Haha, in your face!" I yelled at Niall. He looked up at me, an annoyed expression plastered across his face. He crossed his arms over his chest, watching me dance.

"I let you win," he grumbled, reaching for his controller.

"Yeah, sure," I said, sitting back down as we began to replay. However, we were interuppted when we heard Harry yell at the top of his lungs.

"You know what, let me check on him. This is the second time he yelled. You stay here and just play the campaign," I commanded him. Niall obyed, a worried expression on his face, as I began walking to Harry's room.

Once I reached his room, I lightly knocked on the door. I didn't have to linger in the hallway for a long time, since he pulled the door open immediately.

As soon as he opened the door, I got a glimpse of him. His hair was disheveled, his eyes were puffy, and his nose was red. I couldn't, fully, see him, since he wrapped his arms around me. He tucked his head into the crook of my neck and tangled his fingers in the ends of my hair.

I wrapped my arms around him, tightly, seeing that he was in a conundrum.

I rested my chin on his shoulder, confused as to why he was sad.

"W-What happened, Harry?" I asked, my arms remaining wrapped around his big frame.

"Please, stay with me," he asked, his voice cracking. When his voice cracked, it was an indication that he was crying. Not only crying, though, but yelling.

"Um, I don't think I can. I have to go back to my flat," I replied, pulling away from him, "but, what happened?" His green eyes were dull in color as I asked once more, grabbing his hand. A few minor scracthes were on them, indicating he may or may not have broken something.

When I looked into Harry's eyes, he seemed to open up. He began telling me everything, from calling Ariana, seeing her cheat, and breaking every valuable item in his room; I felt so bad for him.

"Well, why don't we clean up?" I asked him, lacing our fingers together. He nodded his head slightly as I pulled him with me.

Niall was wearing his jacket and holding his car keys. When he saw us, he ran up to Harry and I.

"What happened?" he asked immediately, his brows furrowing as he looked at Harry.

"We'll tell you later. I think that you should just...go home," I said, my fingers remaining intertwined with Harry's.

"Okay.. I'll see you guy's soon."

Niall and I hugged each other and waved goodbye before he left.

Harry and I walked towards the supply closet they had, and pulled out two brooms and two dust pans. I handed him his broom and dust pan as we walked back into the mess of his room.