(seven)

Harry's POV

"If you need help, just text me."

I nodded my head, acting as if I didn't think much if it, but inside, I had a tornado of emotions running through me; sadness, happiness, bewilderment, sorrow, remorse and confusion.

Why would she offer that? Didn't she feel how awkward I felt around her, or did she ignore it? Should I ignore what I was growing to feel around her?

I think I should.

I walked into the loo as she left with someone, who had seemed to be Luke, and let Ariana inside. Ariana knocked on the bathroom door, oblivious to the fact that it was open, and walked in slowly.

I splashed cold water on my face two times before turning the water off and patting my face dry. Her arms wrapped around my waist as she rested her cheek on my back. The warmth of her body radiated off of her and onto me.

"Are you okay?" she asked quietly. I placed the small towel that the hotel had provided on its rack before peeling her off of me and turning around. I wrapped my arms around her frame and rested my chin on her head. I inhaled sharply and exhaled loudly before replying.

"I could be better," I chuckled. I pulled away before turning the light off and laying in bed.

Slipping underneath the white duvet, I waited for Ariana to come in bed with me.

I closed my eyes and thought about the hug Stefani gave me.

Why did she hug me? Did she look at me with pity in her eyes, or did she actually care? When I looked into her peculiar eyes, all I saw was remorse and sadness. But why? What did I mean to her..?

I was broken out of my thoughts when the bed dipped slightly beside me and Ariana slipped next to me. Turning the light off, I rested my head on Ariana's shoulder and wrapped my arm around her waist before pulling her in next to me, tighter. The proximity between us was very close, not a small gap perceivable.

"Goodnight," I whispered. Closing my eyes, I slipped into the most serene place any other person, except for me, would yearn for; sleep.

...

Disheveled sheets, tangled legs, heart beat in sync with heart beat.

I looked to my left to see Ariana sleeping peacefully. My arm was wrapped around her and her head was nuzzled into my chest. Her brown hair was messily tousled around, concealing her face.

I slowly escaped from her grip, making sure to rest her head on the pillow, lightly.

Quickly running into the loo, I closed the door before washing my face and brushing my teeth. I rinsed my mouth of all the contents of toothpaste and patted my mouth dry.

I pulled my jeans over my legs, slipped my loose black shirt on and raked my fingers through my hair, tugging at my roots. My phone remained in my jean pocket, so I pulled it out and texted my mum that Ariana and I would be on our way.

The door creaked open a bit, causing me to twirl on my heel. Ariana was standing in the door frame. Her eyes were squinted from the light, and her hair was pushed back and combed.

"Morning..," she mumbled, the sleepiness evident in the way her voice croaked.

"Hi, sleeping beauty," I chuckled, kissing the top of her head and walking into the room.

"Not funny!" she yelled from the bathroom.

I gave Ariana her sweatpants that she'd stuffed in her purse and tossed her black shirt into the bathroom, not wanting her to be any minute late to our flight.

I ran to the telephone that the hotel provided and ordered some breakfast, French toast, to be precise.

Slipping my socks on, I cleared the bed of its pillows that were scattered all over the place, and threw them on the floor.

In this amount of time, Ariana came our with her face washed and teeth clean. Her hair was pulled back and out of her face. When she saw me, the corner of lips were tugged upward.

"What?" I asked, confused at what she was smiling at.

"Nothing."

My brows knit together in confusion before a knock was heard at the door.

Thinking it was the room service person, I walked to the door and pulled the heavy door open.

"Thank you," I said, grabbing the small platter of food before closing the door, not caring about paying, since it would automatically charge the card.

I walked back to the bed and placed the plater on the sheets. Ariana immediately lunged towards the French toast, and started to eat.

I chuckled before grabbing my French toast, devouring it in the second I laid my finger on it.

...

The next couple of hours were spent going out and shopping before we were forced to go back to my flat.

Pulling into the driveway, I unbuckled my seatbelt and walked inside the flat, Ariana following right behind me.

I knocked on the door four times as Ariana came by my side.

We didn't have to linger by the doorstep for too long, since we were met by my Dad.

"Hi, dad," I greeted, brushing past him and into the flat, beginning to look for my mum.

"Hi, Robin," Ariana greeted cheerfully, my dad immediately greeting her back.

Since my mum was no where in sight, I spun on my heel to ask my dad.

"Dad, where's mum? We were supposed to leave." I looked around to see my dad's, mum's, Gemma's and my bags isolated in the kitchen.

"In our room looking for the car keys."

I nodded my head before walking to my parents room. Walking inside the room, I found my mum holding the car keys with her phone in hand.

I tossed my white sweater, from the night before, into the basket I put my dirty clothes in. This action had gotten my mum's attention, as her head snapped up when the sweater hit the base of the basket.

"I was just about to call you, sweetie." She walked passed me,  lightly laughing. I followed behind her until we reached the living room. Gemma was holding her bag, along with my dad holding his and my mum's bag.

I walked towards my bag before grabbing onto it, walking out the door and waiting by the sidewalk. Gemma had called a friend to transport us to the airport.

Within a few minutes she came.

My dad and I got started on putting the bags in the trunk as the girls got in the car.

...

When we reached the airport, we all jumped out of the car. The proximity between my sister and I was not explainable. We were just...too close.

My dad and I began handing everyone their bags before closing the trunk. We thanked Gemma's friend as we walked inside the airport.

I slung my arm around Ariana's shoulder, kissing her head.

"I'm excited, Harry," said Ariana, looking up at me. "Ready for this?" she asked.

"Let's go to California."

//a.n//

5 votes and 3 comments!

love you guys with all my heart!

-A :*

(P.S. "Best friends, you are my fucking best friends. Yo, honestly, this is the best night ever." -The Janoskians)

(P.P.S. I didn't check for spelling, so please mind the mistakes)