•Two good ennemies•

Mulai dari awal

I open the letter and read the first line:

My dear America...
It's been a long time since I talked to you... I missed it and wanted to-

"What's this?"
Uh?

I look on my right. Oh no, Russia catch me?! But uh... How?! The letter is on my left side!!! "I wait for an answer..." He say.
I tell him it's nothing! How stupid I'am...! How could he believe me?! He still want to know what is it.
I have no choice... I can't lie to him... With his big blues eyes and his handsome face...~
*Cough* anyway, I hand him the lettera little bit embarrassed.
He look who write it and immediately knew who it was. And suddenly, HE TORE THE LETTER INTO A THOUSAND PIECES!!!
"H-Hey!!! Not here!!!" I yell at him panicking. Of course all the class look at us, China too... He gets up, (India was sleeping of course... ALWAYS WHEN HE START THE MOVIE!!!) Russia too.
Oh...oh... What is happening?...

Russia's POV
(◕ᴗ◕✿)

I look at China coming angrily but I still stay calm. I don't want to fight. I just want to advertise him.
"Don't even think about talking ok? America.Will.Be.Mine."
Okay Russia... Calm down... I don't want to fight back... I don't want to fight back... I don't want to fight back...
Then, he looks really annoyed by my none reaction. I just tell him: "I don't want trouble with you China. Just leave us alone and nothing will happen to both of us."
He laugh: "Hahahaha!!! Oh...! Please! You really think you will scare me with diplomacy?!" America look at us anxiously. I have to stop this. I just try to calm China down but then... He grab my arm and try to break it! I managed to escape and tackle him once and for all on the ground without hurting him too much: "Sorry... I don't want to fight so let's just stop there." He's trying to wrestle when Mister India woke up: "Hey! You two, to the principal office now!"
I let China go and look for the last time at America who was looking at us, angry...
I... I didn't fight back...?

China's POV
(◕ᴗ◕✿)

BECAUSE OF RUSSIA I HAVE A DETENTION WITH HIM! Mister EU tell us after school, we have to stay until 16:00! Urghh...!
I hope I will be ready to go to the party after that...! Anyway, I hope America is not angry at me. I'm sure he'll choose me and not this russian...! We get out of the office without saying anything to each other and walk away for the lunch.
At the lunch, I usually stay with "The Asian Table" but this time, I will go join Noth Korea, Cuba and Laos.
I explain what happened with Russia. They didn't react really seriously. North Korea said it's okay if it's Russia, Cuba just laughed and Laos told me not to think about it too long.
Wow... They help me sooooo much yeah...!

America's POV
(◕ᴗ◕✿)

I didn't talk about what happened with China and Russia to Australia and New-Zealand... They don't have to know it. Canada saw it of course, he is my class. I think he see that I don't want to talk about it. So we just start to talk about the party: "I will be a Christmas tree with my spiders and my snakes yay!!" Say Australia. Canada didn't like it and say it anxiously that's a horrible costume. New-Zealand didn't say what he wants to wear and me... I just say something sexy~
Of course! What do you imagine me???
Being a stupid Christmas tree? Haha!
Nah honey.
So, I will search in my closet when I arrive at home.

Russia's POV
(◕ᴗ◕✿)

I sit with my siblings at lunch. Belarus talk about what she did at class and Kazakhstan, about the book he read. I look at Ukraine who is on his phone ans ask him: "Uh... Hey Ukraine... C-Can I ask you something?". He look at me intrigued. I tell him about China and America and wait him for give me some advice with him and Canada, how they do to be together so happily?
He answer: "You're not the problem in this. China's the ex-boyfriend of America, he is the problem in this. Get it?"
I blink confusedly. But I think I get it...
I guess...???

Nobody's POV
(◕ᴗ◕✿)

The lunch is over and everybody go to their respective classroom. There's 2 hours before the end of the school. The class of America have cooking lessons (idk if we say like this in English sorry
ʕ´• ᴥ•̥'ʔ) and then they're free. They have one free afternoon every week. Cooking class pass quickly and they made cookies! After that, everyone go for prepare themselves for tonight.

(Sorry for time skipping (;ŏ﹏ŏ) )

A

merica's POV
(◕ᴗ◕✿)

I must be ready for tonight now! I don't know which outfit choose... So I will ask to my family! Yeah! They will totally choose one of them. Australia and New-Zealand are preparing themselves too but their costumes are uh... Special? But anyway... I prepare some makeup too and I will be ready in 2 hours! Yes, makeup take time okay?!
First, I wear my favourite outfit! It's a cute and sexy Santa outfit. I go downstairs where everybody is preparing the dinner. "How do I look like?~" I say laughing. My mom laughed too and say it's pretty. My dad didn't like it but still say it's okay if I wear it. And my brothers... Well, they're already ready for the party... New-Zealand play game on his Nintendo Switch and don't even care about me! It's not because he is the youngest that he have to be spoiled like that with all his present for Christmas...! But anyway...
Australia laugh too and say it's pretty and Canada didn't like it. He say it's too much for a party. My parents look at him proudly... Yeah yeah... Because he is the oldest of us... Of course... I go upstairs and change myself.
Second, I wear a Neko Christmas costume. (It's a real thing I saw it on GOOGLE!╮(. ❛ ᴗ ❛.)╭)
I think this one is pretty cute! I jump downstairs: "NYA NYA!!~ Is it too much this time?? Canada?"
He frowned and didn't say anything.
My parents didn't care this time they're talking and preparing the dinner. Australia help me, the only one who cares about me eh. He say it's cute but Japan already will wear this outfit.
Well... I have my last outfit then...  I go upstairs and change quickly myself, it's 18:00?! Already??? The party start at 20:00 I know but I don't want to be the last one coming!
The last outfit is a reddish top with a reddish skirt too and black heels! I like wearing girls outfit, it's prettier!~
I go downstairs and say this is the best outfit! They all look at me and agree too except Australia and Canada who didn't care about me at all. It's 19:20 and we're eating dinner. I wonder what Russia wear~

Mexico's POV
(◕ᴗ◕✿)

I'm ready for tonight! I wear a blue dress with dark blue stars and sparkles on it. I guess it's finally time to see this stupid Neko cat... Japan.

(◕ᴗ◕✿)
To be continued...
Tam... Tam... TAMMMMM!!!!
I hope you like this chapter!
(づ。◕‿‿◕。)づ

Words↪️
2006