Señorita pt2

148k reads, im speechless! I promised if the  Señorita pt1 story got 1,5k likes and 50 comments I would write a second part! So here it is!

"Woah, I didn't know you could sing as well!" You say surprised. Shawn plays some songs on the guitar and sings along, you fall in love with him even more.."

Shawn finishes his singing and he smiles at you. "You liked that?" he asked and you give him a big smile, "YES" you say very loud while giving him a hug.

Shawn hugs you back and he stands up, grabbing his phone.
"Can i get your number? So we can text when we will meet again" He says.
"Yes ofcourse" you say while giving him your phone number.
"I will bring you back to the restaurant then, so you can grab your bicycle" Shawn says while grabbing his leather motor jacket. You both put your shoes on and drive away.

*the next day*

Its 10 am, your still very tired from yesterday, luckily you got a day off.

you check your phone and you see a lot of messages from a unknown number, you immediately read them.

unknown: Hey, Goodmorning sunshine.
unknown: Do you want to meet up today?
unknown: I would love too.
unknown: I hope you want too as well.
unknown: I already miss you.
unknown: Wow im spamming way to much lol.

You smile while reading the messages, you add Shawn to your contacts and you respond.

You: Hey! Yes! I would love to meet up, when? What time? xx

As soon as you send the message you get a reply.

Shawn: How about your place? At 12?
You: That sounds fun, my adress is ...
Shawn: See you at 12 <3
You: See you xo

You get out of bed, it's 10.10 am. You grab your prettiest light pink lace underwear with a matching bra and you step inside the shower. You wash your hair and shave everything.

When you get out of the shower you put your hair inside a towel and you dry your whole body, you put on your underwear and you walk to your closet.
"what the fuck should i wear" you say out loud.

After 10 minutes of looking at your closet, you got a outfit and put it on. You wear white shorts and a light pink t-shirt, you brush your almost dried hair and put it in a high ponytail, you put a little bit of mascara on and some perfume.

it's 12 am(/pm?) and you hear the doorbell ring. You get up and walk to the door, you see some pretty brown hairs through the window of your front door and you smile while opening the door.

"Hi" Shawn says while smiling softly.
"Hey" You respond.

Shawn takes a small step towards you and gives you a soft kiss on your lips, letting you blush a bit.

"Come in" you say while you take a step backwards. Shawn walks in to your house.

"wow it's so cute" Shawn says while turning around and looking at you. "Just like you" he adds.
You grab Shawn's hand and you look at his beautiful swallow tattoo.

Shawn lifts your head up and looks you in the eyes. He grabs one of your hands and he places his other hand on your cheek.

He slowly leans in and he kisses you. Your lips move completely in sync and you feel butterflies building up in your lower stomach.

Shawn breaks the kiss. "What do you want to do?" He asks while smirking. "We can watch a movie?" You say while still holding his hand.

You walk to the couch and Shawn follows, you start up a movie.

You two decided to watch Pete's Dragon on Disney+, you already saw the movie and it was beautiful so you wanted to share it with Shawn.

You and Shawn are watching the movie for over 30 minutes, you guys were holding hands a little and sharing some smiles.

Very randomly Shawn lays a hand on your thigh and you shiver. You look at him and you stare at his beautiful features. Shawn notices you staring and he looks back at you.

"Why are you looking at me like that?" Shawn asks a little bit serious but sexy. "Uhh, nothing." You respond, still feeling Shawns hand on your thigh.

The movie continues and Shawn keeps moving his hand closer to ur core, you feel yourself getting wet & horny softly and you can barely focus on the movie.

Shawn notices you getting a little impatient, he smirks when he feels you watching at him. He turns his head and he kisses you.

You immediately grab the back of his head so he can't stop kissing you. You push Shawn back and you sit on top of him, legs on both sides.

You feel Shawns boner grow, the feeling of his dick underneath you made you even horny'er and more excited for his touches. Shawn places a hand on your butt and with the other hand he holds your leg, he stands up with you in his arms.

"Where's the bedroom?" Shawn whispers

Short part, part 3 will be way more interesting ;) If anyone has any ideas on how I can finish this story hmu <3