Control

(This is all written out of Shawns perspective, the sideway letters are his thoughts)

She can come home any minute, I need her, her body, now.

I am at home. Y/n is almost coming back from work. I am so needy of her touches right now, but I'm tired as fuck. I want her to take control.

She can arrive any moment now, I can't wait any longer and my boner is huge. I need her so bad.

I heard the door open and close, there she is, I immediately ran towards her and kissed her very passionate. "I need you, take control please, I'm so tired." I whisper in her ear on a exhausting way.

"Sure" She says and pushes me against the wall in the hallway. My back is against the wall and she is kissing my neck right now. Slowly going down towards my chest.

This is the best feeling ever, this beautiful girl, taking all of the control.

"Oh my god y/n" I'm moaning while she kissed me and placed one hand on my dick. It was burning by now. "I need you, like for real, this thing hurts" I say while laughing a little, tilting my head back, closing my eyes, and enjoying the moment. She kissed me and leaded me upstairs. She took all of her clothes off except for her panties. I was laying in bed, watching her. "Your so fucking beautiful." I say while I try to take my shirt off. "Shawn stop" she says while she sits on top of me. Her vagina is on my crotch. Which already made me moan by only the feeling. "I cannot handle teasing now, please" I moan and took of my shirt. She kissed me right away and went towards my sixpack. She took off my pants and underwear which made me fully naked in front of her, my dick was literally swollen and it actually hurted.

"What made you this horny?" She says while she strips two nails against my hard dick, making me groan very loud "oh my fucking god" I close my eyes and this feeling is something i never felt before. "Who is 'oh my fucking god?' Your not cheating right?" She asks while she kept rubbing her nails against me. "No, no y-you, the thought of you touching me made me like this" I moan.

She started jerking me off softly and I almost started crying out of pleasure "I need you, PLEAse"

I've never felt this almost hurting kind off pleasure before. It wasn't okay what she did to me at this moment. I needed her, she has to stop teasing.

"Y/n, please. You. I need you." There was literally a tear streaming down my face now. Y/n saw it and she took her panties off. She sat on my dick and her vagina was on top of me now. She kissed me and placed my dick inside her, she started riding me. "Ah, omg, y/n" I'm finally getting the pleasure I needed.

She started to move up and down slowly and my stomach was tensing up, everything felt amazing and every time she went down my whole body relaxed. "Oh my god, ah, this feels amazing" There was sweat forming on my face.

"Ah, you like it?" y/n moans while she closes her eyes and building up her pace a little, I see her struggling a bit so I grabbed her hips and helped her move.

She's so beautiful, I literally get lost in the way she moves. Our body's fit perfectly but I have the feeling y/n is not really enjoying it.

I turned us around which made me on top of her, the adrenaline was pushing through my body and I wasn't tired at all anymore.

"I thought I had to be in control?" She asks while she tried to turn us around again but I didn't let her. "No, I have the feeling you don't enjoy it so I wanted to give you something as well." I say while pushing my dick inside her. "O my god Shawn" she moans out.

I already felt that I had to cum. But I wanted to give her all the pleasure she needed. I tried to hold it back but I couldn't, my whole body needed to relax so I pulled out and came. "I'm sorry, I couldn't hold it anymore" I say looking at her eyes.

I want to let her cum. I need to, she's the best thing that happened to me, she deserves it. This may sounds a little cheesy but I can't have her not coming. I love her.

She kissed me and grabbed my dick, I was sensitive as hell but I just went for it. I pushed inside her again, making her cum after 5 more thursts. "Thank you Shawn, I love you" She says while kissing me.

I love this girl so much. Woah.

"I love you too, so so much" I said while breaking the kiss. I couldn't stop looking at her. We stared at eachother for a good 3 minutes. She's so beautiful.

We both got dressed into some chill clothing and watched Netflix the whole evening, we cuddled the shit out of eachother and I couldn't stop kissing her.