Movie (pt.1)

A/N
WHAT DO YOU ALL THINK ABOUT IF I CAN'T HAVE YOU?! I THINK ITS AMAZING!

ALSO 5K READS! THANK YOU!
———————————————————————————

"Let's watch a movie" Shawn says while he takes place on the couch. You walk behind him and sit down next to him. "Sure, which one?" You say while grabbing the remote and turning the tv on.
"Mhhhh, how about twilight?" Shawn asks knowing that it's your favorite movie(s). "YES YES YES YES" you scream out of excitement.

You immediately put on Netflix and you put on the first twilight movie. Shawn stood up and he got some snacks and cola. "Ooooeh this will be a long night" you say while sitting up and crossing your legs.
"Ofcourse" Shawn says while giving you a small kiss and he lays down next to you, he places his heavy legs on top of yours, but because your legs are crossed it hurt. "Auch Shawn" you say throwing his legs off. He smirks and doesn't say anything.

Shawn sits up and you lean your head against his shoulder.

The movie is playing for 30 minutes now and you and Shawn are cuddling. His arm is around you and your head is on top of his chest.

Shawn got a little bit touchy but you didn't give attention to him. One of his hands was slowly sliding down your ass, softly squeezing it.

His hand is softly rubbing up and down your leg, you turn your head, your laying on his lap now. Shawn smirks and bends down to kiss you.

You moved on top of his lap, you didn't break the kiss. Your legs on both sides, you feel his boner growing underneath you. "Pause the movie" you whisper against his lips, he grabs the remote and paused the movie.

Shawn grabs your ass and you two were making out a little more, he eventually got you up and you placed both of your legs around him.

He walks you two over to the bedroom and he pins you against the wall next to your bed. He went down on your neck and he leaves some huge hickeys. The feeling of him kissing your neck makes you moan softly.

He places you on the bed and he took of his shirt. He went on top of you again and he helped you undress. You were in your panties only and Shawn unbuckled his belt and throwed his pants away, showing his huge boner. "Jezus shawn" you say underneath your breath. He smiles and he takes off your underwear, you are craving him right now, you feel yourself getting wetter every second.

Shawn takes off his underwear as well and he kisses you while slowly entering you.

"Ah" you moan out by the feeling of him filling you up. Shawn builded up his pace and he kept kissing you, he couldn't keep his lips of your body.

"F-fuck shawn, this feels so good" you moan out, Shawn stared at your eyes and he intertwined his hands with yours and he left out some moans as well.

Shawn went deeper with every thrust, causing you to moan his name out even louder.

"I'm coming" Shawn moans. "A little longer please" you groan back, you feel your orgasm building up slowly, Shawn is fucking you with a pretty fast pace.

Eventually you both had a orgasm. Shawn pulled out and he sat down to you, you immediately laid your head on top of his sweaty chest, his heart beat was racing.

You crawl on top of him after some minutes and you kiss his neck, you went down to his stomach and you leave some hickeys on places only you and Shawn could see them.

"Jeez y/n" Shawn moans out, tilting his head back and closing his eyes.

You grabbed his hand and leaded him inside the bathroom.....