'Lonely' evening

You went on a trip to Paris with your best friend, that means you had to leave Shawn for two weeks.

Your friend got a call from her dad, her grandma is not doing well and she has to come home as soon as possible, you were only one week in Paris and had a lot of things planned for the next week, but you two had to leave. A good thing about that is that you can see your boyfriend again, because your missing him like crazy.

You two get in the plane and hug each other goodbye before getting in the taxis, "Keep me updated okay?!" You say while hugging your best friend. "Definitely, I'm so sorry we had to leave earlier but you can see Shawn again and thats good right?" She says while smirking. "Oh fuck off" you say while pushing her away and laughing. "Those things are things only best friends can say to each other" She says while laughing "See you" You say after giving her a last hug. You two wave at each other until your out of sight.

You didn't tell Shawn you were coming home though. You wanted to surprise him, actually hoping he wasn't at home so you could make the house look cute when he arrives.

The moment you get out of the taxi you see Shawns car standing at the driveway. "Gotta be quiet then" you whisper to yourself while slowly opening the front door, without making any sound.

The house looks good, not messy at all, it's quiet. A little too quiet.

Shawn isn't in the living room, not in the kitchen, nowhere downstairs. You decided to go upstairs when you heard a moan.

You couldn't stop yourself from laughing. You took place on the stairs and listened to him. (kinda creepy but ok)

"Ahhhh y/n" you hear him moaning. Causing you to blush by the idea he's fantasizing about you.

His moans got pretty heavy and loud. You decided to suprise him. You got all the way undressed until you were in your panties and bra.

Without hesitating you walk inside the bedroom, seeing Shawn, all naked, on the bed you two share, made you smile.

"Woah wait what are you even doing here?!" Shawn almost yells because you scared him. He tries to hide himself up with the blanket. Your still standing in the door opening looking at his little sweaty, beautiful face.

"Aren't you excited to see me?" You say while walking towards him, shaking your hips a little more then usual. You see Shawn staring at you and he bites his lip.

"Oh fuck yes I am" he says while standing up, immediately packing your lips. His boner is huge.

"We'll catch up about everything after this, I'm craving you." He moans. Those words made you horny as hell.

"Go for it then" you moan and Shawn pushes you on the bed. He took of your bra and kissed your breasts, causing you to moan.

He took of your panties as well. He spread your legs and he entered his dick inside you.

"Ahhh Shawn" you moan out, looking at his cute pleasured face made you smile. "I missed you" you say.

"I missed you too, as you could hear" Shawn says while smirking, he leans in for a kiss while he's fucking you like crazy, full off lust.

He kisses you very passionate, your tongues treating each other like they haven't met in ages. (It has literally been 8 days.)

Sweat started forming on your forehead and some more showed on Shawns. "I'm coming, your so tight, I can't hold myself back. Your too gorgeous" he moans out.

"I-its okay, I'm almost coming. Please just-" you moan out, wanting Shawn to give more but you know he almost can't.

"Faster" you moan, biting your lip. Shawn builds up his pace and he scrunches his face. Trying to hold back his orgasm, to give you some more pleasure.

"I-I can't" Shawn says and you felt his sperm filling you up. He relaxes his whole face out of relief, it's adorable.

You don't know how, but the moment Shawn pulled out you came as well. Shawn wasn't on top of you anymore, but you grabbed his hand, moaning at the top of your longs. "Shawn, please just, touch me." You moan while tilting your head back and closing your eyes, spreading your legs.

Shawn his fingers entered you, causing you to moan. One of his fingers is rubbing your clit.

"Fuck, mhh" you moan out, letting your whole body relax. Shawn took his hand off you and smiled. "We made it" he says full proudness.

"We made what?" You ask while opening your eyes. "Both of us orgasm" He says while smirking.

You sit up and lean in for a kiss, "I love you" Shawn says before kissing you back. "Toooooooo" you say after breaking it.