Horny (pt.2)

Shawn finished showering and got dressed in a beautiful suit. You also changed to a matching dress so you two are matching. "You still didn't finish eh?" Shawn said "No. I did not" you say while looking to Shawns lips while biting yours. "We have to go out now, your problem will be fixed later this night ma'am." Shawn said while giving you a quick kiss on your lips.

There didn't happen anything at the restaurant, you only gave Shawn some very horny looks which made him stare at your eyes and lips the whole time.

*at the hotel*

You and Shawn finally were alone. The moment you close the door of your hotel room Shawn starts kissing your neck from behind while he has his arms wrapped around you, he softly strokes your hair behind your ear which gives him more space to kiss you and leave some marks. He took your dress down slowly, it was a off-shoulder dress so you just stepped out of it leaving you in your black calvin klein set. "Damn how couldn't I let you feel your 100% pleasure, you deserve every orgasm in the world" Shawn says while kissing your shoulders. He slowly sinks down to your spine, you get goosebumps of the wet kisses he is giving you.

Shawn stopped kissing you and he leads you towards the bed. He takes of the jacket of his suit leaving him in his pants and blouse. He looks so beautiful in a white blouse, like a prince.
"Come here my prince" you say and Shawn took of his pants and crawled on top of you. He started kissing you while you unbutton his blouse.

"Lets fix some unfinished business" Shawn says, "yes please" you say. Shawn was only in his underwear and you saw his boner grow "it's about your pleasure right now, not mine" Shawn says while he slid his middle finger inside you. You took a little gasp for air because it was very unexpected and his finger was ice cold. Shawn took off your panties and he started kissing your inner thighs, before you could even say something Shawn started licking your clit.

He makes circular motions around it and your squeezing his hand out of pleasure "Shawn, Shawn, ah, thank you" your moaning.

After a good minute Shawn started sucking you on a way he never did before, your whole body shakes out of pleasure, your a moaning mess at the moment, you can't control what's coming out of your mouth right now and you have the feeling your about to cum "Shawn I'm cu-" Shawn interrupted you by putting his thumb inside your mouth "Come for me baby" Shawn says.

You start sucking his thumb while cumming all over Shawns mouth, he kept licking you, your legs started to shake and you bit on Shawns thumb accidentally "auch" Shawn said while he stopped licking you, "i give you all this pleasure and your still hurting me? Naha young lady thats not how you get rid of me" He said on a laughing but sexy tone, he went up to your face while he was still between your legs, he started kissing you and you felt his boner on your vagina, the underwear was still in between though.

You two kept kissing and Shawn slowly started to move up and down with his hips, causing his dick sliding against you. "You're teasing yourself Mendes" you say. "mhhh" Shawn says while laughing and putting his face in your neck.

He stopped kissing you and he couldn't hold himself back anymore "Would you mind if I-" Shawn asks but you interrupted him, "No, do it"
Shawn takes off his underwear and placed a condom as quick as possible. He got up to you and kissed your lips very passionate, he slowly enters his dick inside you but he's being very gentle because you just cummed and your body is still overwhelmed by that. He slowly started to move, "Faster" you moan and so does Shawn, he kept building up his pace until you both reached your high and cummed together.

Shawn and you got dressed in some chill clothes and cuddled the whole evening while watching Netflix.