A lucky fangirl

Authors note: this is my first ever wattpad story I have ever written. Also English isn't my first language so sorry if I use some words wrong or if I make some typos! Have fun reading xx
—————————————————————————

You live in Amsterdam, you've heard some rumors about Shawn Mendes being close to your house.
You live in the center and all of the 'expensive' hotels are close to you. You decided to go out and maybe you'll get a glimp of your biggest idol.

You are in the mendes army since 'Life of the party' came out, you've never met Shawn so you just wanted to try it.
You walk out of your house and you walk past the hotels. You see a whole lane of girls standing in front of a hotel. "Who are you waiting for?" You ask to one of the girls in lane "Shawn Mendes" she says on a bitchy tone "okay thank you" You say and walk to the back of the line which goes all the way around the hotel.

The moment you get in lane you hear girls in the front screaming and you hear a man yelling, that must be Jake saying everybody to line up one by one. "Shawn is going to take selfies with every one!" You hear Jake yelling and you got really excited.
You quickly fix your hair as the lane walks forward, it goes really fast.

When you're around the corner you see Shawn standing in front of you. You're actually feeling weird because you have the feeling Shawn is looking at you after every selfie he finishes. I'm probably getting paranoid or something because I'm meeting him in a minute. (This are your thoughts by the way)

5 girls left until you can finally take your selfie with Shawn, they all finish and it's your turn.

"Hey Shawn" you say "Hey" Shawn says while looking at you. You take your selfie and at the moment you walk away you feel Shawn squeezing your arm "Please walk to Jake and wait here" He said.

Your freaking out, your biggest idol asked you to wait over here and you don't know why.
You actually start to feel a little bit horny but that's probably from excitement.

You walk towards Jake and say "Uhm Hi, I'm y/n and Shawn asked me to wait over here with you." You look back at Shawn and you see him giving a thumb up to Jake. "Okay, you can stay here behind me, wait till Shawn finishes his picture's and then he'll probably come to you." Jake says.

Now your freaking out even more,
'Is Shawn really coming to me? Oh my, Oh my god, wait what-'

After 15 minutes Shawn finishes all of his selfies and most of the fans left. Shawn signs with his hand for you to come towards him and so you do.

"Hey" Shawn says
"Hey, uhm, why did you ask me to stay?" You ask him.
"Well, this maybe is a little too fast but, your beautiful." Shawn says while he laughs a little
DID HE JUST CALL ME BEAUTIFUL OH MY GOD
"Oh-okay, thanks, your beautiful too but you already know that I guess" you giggle while your face turned a little bit red.
"Would you like to join me to the Ziggo Dome?" Shawn asked you
"Sure, why not" You respond immediately.

You two walked over to a black van with covered windows, you walk in and you see Brian (Shawn his best friend) in front of you, "Hi, I'm Brian" he said "Hey nice to meet you, I'm y/n" you say while shaking his hand.

Your actually flabbergasted by what's happening now. You try to act as normal as possible but thats kinda hard because Shawn fucking Mendes is next to you.

You arrive at the Ziggo Dome and Shawn gives you a little tour around the place, you see the beautiful flower thats on b-stage and your actually kind of surprised by how chill and sweet Shawn is "I designed it by myself" Shawn said full of proudness in his face "It's beautiful" you say "Just like you" Shawn says while smirking and slowly putting one arm around you.

You don't know why but Shawn his touches are making you horny as fuck.

Shawn and you walk backstage, he takes your hand and leads you to his dressing room, as soon as you are both in Shawn locks the door and looks you in to your eyes. "So beautiful" he says.

You feel yourself getting wet but you don't know this weird feeling, you feel so attracted to him and you never felt that.

Shawn leans in and his soft lips slowly touch yours, he smells so unbelievably good that your literally trying not to faint. He asks for entrance with his tongue and you (ofcourse) let him.
He lifts you up against the wall and he started to kiss your neck, "Ah, Shawn" you moan.

You're wet as hell and your pussy is almost screaming to feel something. Shawn places you on this huge sort of couch. And he starts undressing you while kissing you. In two minutes your completely naked in front of him. He dresses out as well and you see his huge hard dick which almost caused you to moan by looking at it, Shawn grabs a condom out of his pocket and placed it over his dick, he kissed you again but you interrupt him "Shawn, this is my first time" you say. "Oh really? And you give me the pleasure to do it? I feel honored." Shawn whispers while kissing you "Please be gentle" you say "always" shawn responds while he enters his dick inside you really slowly, letting you adjust to his side as slow as possible "ouch this hurts" you say while looking Shawn into his beautiful hazel eyes. "The pain will turn in to pleasure in a little, do you trust me?" Shawn says "Y-yes, I do" you say while Shawn enters his whole length inside you, "Oh my god" you moan "does it hurt?" Shawn said while holding his dick as still as possible inside you, letting you adjust to his size. "Move slowly" you say and so did Shawn, all of the pain disappeared and it turned in to pleasure.

"Faster" you moan, you feel Shawns dick pushing inside you and it feels great. Shawn lets out soft moans which made you even horny'er (?)

You feel a weird thing inside your stomach which builds up every time Shawn hits your pussy "W-what is that feeling?" You ask in a sort of panicked tone. "Your about to cum baby, let me do it" Shawn says, "oh my god wh-" that are the last words you can say before your pussy explode, you almost scream from pleasure while Shawn slows down, the sweat is standing on your forehead and your eyes are rolling away "Sh-Shawn, continue please" you say, "Ahh" you hear Shawn moaning, "I'm cumming" Shawn says and you feel this weird liquid in your body, luckly shawn wears a condom otherwise you will be pregnant now." He takes his dick out and throws away the condom, he snuggles up against you and you feel his heartbeat racing "Thank you for this" you say and give him a kiss on his lips, and he kissed back which really surprised you but you don't know why.

You both get dressed and Shawn gives you backstage tickets for his show. You enjoy seeing him perform and you can sing alone with every song.

You and Shawn kept contact for a while, but because he was on tour you didn't see him so you two were kind of nothing, more like a 'one night stand' thingy with Shawn Mendes but your okay with that.