Chapter 17 - Ask for the receipt back

Eva, Romeo, Tj, Sammy, Derek, and Derek's date, Trinity, walked into the cool ice cream parlor with awe. All three woman immediately ran for the line in ecstasy.

Romeo and Derek watched amazed as all three girls giggled childishly at all the various flavors.

"What's wrong with women?" Derek asked.

Tj shook his head and walked ahead, "I asked my dad that and even HE didn't know."

Romeo nodded in understanding and follwed the 10 year old to the line. Derek could all but follow them with the question still in his mind.

Eva, Trinity, and Sammy eyed every available ice cream on display with a feral look in their eyes. Eva resisted the urge to lick her lips as she eyed the chocolate chip ice cream in front of her. Sammy stood in front of the strawberry ice cream with a mad look on her face, and trinity shyly eyed the vanilla.

The workers in front of them were stuck between asking them what they wanted and backing away slowly.

Finally, each girl snapped as they watched the ice cream melted in their eyes.

“I want Chocolate chip!”

“Gimme Strawberry Now!”

“Please give me vanilla!”

Again, the men of the group watched from the back as each employer scrambled to get a scooper out of the clean water.

Romeo could practically see Eva vibrating with anticipation.

Some part of screamed that Eva shouldn’t be near ice cream as he watched her shake with what he hoped was anxiety.

The second the scrawny male employer handed Eva the large bowl of chocolate chip ice cream covered in gummy bears, sprinkles, syrup, M’n’Ms, and some other unknown substance, a memory hit him.

“That’s MINE!” a seven year old Eva roared as she jumped on Romeo’s back as he tasted her ice cream.

She was a top him clutching the bowl of vanilla and chocolate swirl to her chest in a crazed manner.

She hopped off him and ran to a random corner across from him in the kitchen. She clutched the ice cream to her chest tighter when she saw he was looking at her.

“My ice cream. Mine, I say!”

Romeo watched terrified and scarred as she used her pale small digits to scoop  out the frosty treat from the small bowl and shove it into her mouth.

All of a sudden, her body started to shake furiously as she stood up. In the blink of an eye, Eva had went from hyper to silent.

Her short locks blocked her face from Romeo, but he could easily see she was somewhat back to normal. However, as he stretched to stand up, a pale hand knocked him off his feet.

Romeo hesitantly looked up to the face hovering above his own and was shocked to find Eva grinning evilly atop him once more in that short span of five minutes.

“Eva?”

“Romeo… I own you now.” She said with a straight face.

Romeo blanched, “What?”

Before she opened her mouth, she punched him in the stomach, “I. Own. You.”

“Stewart, what’s wrong with you?”

Again, he was punched in the stomach, “Don’t question your owner, slave."

Soon, she continued to beat him senseless.