Chaoter 10 - You embrace the sour side

A/N

This is going to be a normal P.O.V. I'm too tired to actually put things in a one person point of view. Its tiresome and lately I'm in a serious bitchy mood. To make me feel better I would love it if you could vote and or comment on this chapter please. I love you all.

I decided to give you a love song to go with the chapter. I thought it was perfect. And no, I didn't make the video. It belongs to some chick on youtube named taylorserena1.

Thanks again!

__________________________

Eva Stewart

Eva looked around her hospital room with a contempt feeling. Her best friend and her real family were surrounding her. The guy she realized was the perfect man (for her anyway) was gazing lovingly at her. She couldn't think of anything better.

But that doesn't change the fact that her nightmare still haunted her this moment.

"Eva! I'm sooo glad you woke up! I thought I was going to have to find a new bff. And trust me, that's not a nice idea." Sofia rambled on as she sat in the seat to Eva’s right.

Eva playfully rolled her ice blue eyes "Yeah, sure. You know you could never get rid of me. Even if you did, you'd come right back."

Sofia and Eva giggled at the last comment. Eva could feel Romeo's penetrating gaze on her face as she ignored him.

Truthfully, Eva had no idea what possessed her to confess her true feeling's to the handsome boy. It's just like she had too. While she was unconscious she would hear vices talking to her. Telling her what was happening in school. The voice was deep, smooth and sensational.

Yet all the more familiar.

After a while, the voice became clearer and Eva could point it out as Romeo's voice. Soon, she started to wait expectantly for his visits. They were her only peaceful times while being temporarily indisposed.

When she woke up, she just had the strongest urge to see him and confess her secret feelings.

And so she did.

She had not expected him to return her feelings in any way, shape, or form. She didn't even know if she was ready for a relationship yet. After the Jonathan thing, she was really hesitant with the prospect of dating.

She looked up to find Romeo was still intensely gazing at her. She wanted to go crawl in a whole and jump him all in one.

"Sofie... I'm thirsty." Eva complained. Sofia eyes brightened and she nodded.

"I'll be right back!" Sofia turned to Romeo, "And stop staring at her like that. You look like a lion watching its prey!"

Romeo looked to her and rolled his eyes. Eva let a small giggle escape her mouth. Once Sofia had left, Romeo turned back to Eva. No one spoke or moved. Eva was too nervous. Romeo was contemplating on what to say.

Finally he said, "Go out with me."

Eva's eyes widened and she started to choke on her spit.

"Excuse me?" She rasped.

Romeo once again, rolled his eyes, "Stop avoiding the question. It's a simple yes or no question."

Eva looked down at her laps.

"If you say yes, I'll ask if you're really ready to move on and trust again." He explained. "If you say no, I'll understand but give you a disappointed stare."

Eva looked back up at him with a glare, "And why does the 'no' have negative outcomes!?"

Romeo gave her a nonchalant look, "Because the Eva I know and Fell in love with faces danger head on. Takes crap from no one. She's willing to do the extreme to move on."

Eva looked back down again.

Why does he have to be right all the damn time!?

"So hypothetically, what if I say 'yes'. What will I happen?"

Romeo grinned, "Like I said, I ask you if you're ready to trust again. Which, I know you are. No one can live without a little trust. Then the rest is simple." Eva watched as he got up and slowly intimidating walked towards her. 

"Oh?" She teased, "How simple?"

"You know. When Life gives you lemons..." He bent down to her level. Their faces were inches apart, "You embrace the sour side."

Eva let a small genuine smile play onto her lips, "I thought you didn't like sour stuff?"

Their lips were a centimeter apart, "Kissing you will give me prep for the sour to come."

It was Eva's turn to roll her eyes, "Just shut up and kiss me already!"

Romeo chuckled and he gently kissed her. With one hand he cupped her cheek. With the other he positioned himself better on the hospital bed.

To Eva, it felt like her first kiss all over again, but 100x better. She could feel the sparks flying just from the gentle peck. His lips were warmer then she had imagined and softer than anything she felt. They were also a bit chapped. Probably since he hadn't drunken anything yet. She mused.

She leaned more into the kiss and brushed her fingers into his shaggy brown hair. When she felt him nibble on her lip she gasped lightly but he took that opportunity to slip his tongue in.

Eva involuntarily moaned into the kiss. She knew he was smirking from the way his mouth moved.

Cocky prick!

 She decided she would fight him for dominance as she slipped her tongue around his own. She tugged on it. Nipped it with her teeth. Romeo let out a strangled growl as he removed his face from hers.

"Who taught you that?" He questioned while taking deep breathes.

Eva grinned in a hazy manner, "Wouldn't you like to know."

He growled again and was about to kiss her again when the door burst open.

Both teens sprung apart from each other like they were burned.

There stood a very angry Blaine Stewart. Behind him was a blushing Tabitha, a confused Tj and a grinning Sofia. Her eyes just screamed 'You better tell me what happened later!'

Tabitha was muttering, "Since when do children know how to kiss like that?" Over and over again.

Her father raised an eyebrow at the two. His face looked calm, but Eva could see the tick mark on his forehead. He looked tense and his aura screamed "Kill the boy kissing my daughter".

"Who wants to tell me what was happening in this hospital!?" He commanded. Eva and Romeo blushed and looked away.

This is what happens when you "embrace the sour side"! Thanks a lot Romeo. Eva growled in her mind.