Chapter 13 - Bring Some to Your Family Photo Shoot

This song is not mine. the video is not mine, it belongs to PappasCurry on youtube. hs song is obviously by P!nk. I loved it! Hope you enjoy!

_____________________

The day after Eva’s party, Tabitha woke up with the strongest urge to go get a family portrait done. Of course being the woman of the house, no one could even utter a word of to oppose.

Everyone instead went to their respective rooms to get ready for their tortu- ahem, family portrait.

Eva went into her room and scoured her teenage girl closet for something remotely responsible looking and or appropriate for a ‘family picture’.

In the end, she chose an ensemble she was planning on wearing to church…

If they ever actually decided to go back.

It fit the spring theme Tabitha had planned for the picture she had planned in less than five minutes.

Never underestimate a fashion designer… Eva mused. She rubbed the sleep from her eyes and plucked the clothes from her closet.

In the ensemble rested a French Connection Suzy Summer top, and a H&M skirt. In a box at the bottom were Christian Louboutin Lady Daf pumps. How Tabitha was able to get these things, she would never know.

All she did know, was that models always wore it before her so she always got the originals.

Always.

She turned her dresser up and down looking for her little peach colored bow that her father gave her last year. She set those out on the bed and went to take a quick shower.

Ten minutes later she emerged with a towel wrapped in her hair was a semi-wet towel. She glanced at her wall clock and her eyes widened.

“Shit! I need to get dressed and do my hair before Tabitha eats me alive!” Eva cursed.

She threw off the towel in her hair and quickly dried her body.

Sitting on her chair in front of her mirror, she quickly blow dried her hair and assembled the makeup she would need.

A little mascara, a few brushes of blush, and clear gloss were all she decided to wear.

She put her hair in an half up do half let out style. The ponytail of the style was twisted in a French twist.

Eva put on her clothes carefully before making her way downstairs to Tabitha, her father, and Tj. Everyone was looking gorgeous.

Her father looked handsome in his black suit. Tj looked even cuter in his slacks, dress shirt, and tie.

Tabitha was like a Barbie doll come to life.

She wore a simple floral dress. Its pattern was colored in pastel pinks, greens, and yellows. It reached her knees and was firm fitting. Her natural bright blonde hair was in waves down her back with a simple black clip on the right side of her head. Her shoes were 6 inch pumps that were a pastel pink as well but more bright.

It was obviously an entire I.N.C ensemble. And being the model daughter, Eva knew it was all real pieces.

Tabitha’s green eyes landed on Eva the moment she was at the steps, “Eva sweetie! You look gorgeous! I knew that church ensemble would be put to use one day!”

Eva smiled shyly. Her father was smiling and it was doing his little brother mocking face.

Eva grinned, “Aw! Don’t you just wook handswome!” She had stepped down the stairs and bent in front of Tj, “Oh, I could just pinch your cheeks all day wong! Oh yes I would! Yes I wou-”