Chapter 20 - Make Some Grade A Lemonade

For those who actually read this: Eva woke up how many times naked?

First to get it right, get's a dedication. Please read till the end.

____________________________

Eva woke up warm... and naked. She smiled slightly when she saw Romeo's sleeping face above her own by a few inches.

She noticed the clock on the wall read 11:34 am. Eva bolted up but shrieked remembering her nudity.

"Mm..."

Eva looked back to see Romeo rubbing His eyes. He let out a yawn and stretched like a cat.

Eva openly stared at the hardness of his muscles as his arms flexed. Romeo opened his eyes and gazed at her intently before smiling.

"Morning beautiful."

Smiling back at him she said, "Hello handsome."

Romeo grinned and sat up. He kissed her on the cheek before standing up and walking to the bathroom.

Eva listened to a crinkle on the floor. She looked down and saw three packets of Trojan condoms on the floor. Her eyes widened at the sight of three ripped packages of Trojan condoms on the floor.

She let out a small, “Eep.” And blushed furiously.

Romeo turned around when he heard her tiny yelp. He found her starring intently at the three disregarded pieces of plastic under his foot. Romeo's green eyes glanced back up to her flushed face.

A small smirk lit up his face, “Should I be insulted that you don’t remember our good time or proud that it was so good that I knocked the memory right out of you?”

Again, Eva's face lit up, “Oh shush!”

Romeo chuckled, “I’m gonna take a shower… Wanna join?”

Eva blinked dumbly before smirking, “My turn.”

She stood up and briskly walked to the shower ignoring his heated stare on her behind.

“I’ll show you the true meaning of forgetful sex.” She whispered seductively.

Romeo stood where he was for a good 30 seconds frozen in something akin to fear and lust.

When he finally regained his senses, he jogged to the shower and locked the door behind him.

Graduation of the Class of 2012

Eva slowly registered every available face around her. Next to her, Sofia and Romeo were to her left and right. Derek was a row ahead of her. At the front of the auditorium, Hye Mi stood with tears in her eyes. Next to her, was the vice president, Austin stood trying very hard not to break down and cry.

Eva shook her head lightly and straightened her graduation hat.

“Well this is it.” Sofia whispered.

Eva smirked, “Yeah… it is.”

“Don’t sound so afraid. We’ll always be together.”

Sofia giggled, “Oh my sweet brother, how right you are.”

“Sofie, you’re going to California aren’t you? What about Jason boy?” eva asked curious.

Sofia raised an eye brow, “He’s coming with me. We’re going to the same Art institute.”

Eva’s mouth made an ‘o’ form before she turned to Romeo, “And you’re going to FSU for architecture right?”

Romeo nodded, “Yup.”