Chapter 14 - Drop It and Blow it One Last Kiss.

As Eva stepped through the high school’s doors, she easily made her way to her locker. She bluntly ignored the shocked looks of all the students with her head held high.

She had already planned the rumors she would probably “accidently” hear.

Failed suicide attempt

Loneliness

Starvation

Madness

Run away

All semi-creative ideas, but stupid nonetheless.

When she reached her locker, she could feel the anxious stares. They must be freshman to into their own world to not have heard of the famous 5’5” demon. All of them were waiting for a random outburst of insanity.

Oh, I’ll give them an outburst… Eva thought maliciously.

In the span of 3 seconds, Eva turned to face the crowd, “What the hell do you want?”

Scared out of their minds, they all scurried down the hall like ants running away from the giant monster known as The Foot!

Eva’s chest rose and fell heavily as she slammed her locker shut and marched towards her first class. The moment she opened the door, Sofia and Romeo were waiting for her. Oh wait, add 1: Jason, who Eva had no clue was in the same class as her.

“Eva your face just screams ‘He’s in our first period?’” Romeo teased. Eva blushed and stuck her tongue out. Just as Romeo was going to say something, the bell rang and most kids moved to go get seated.

When Eva walked to her seat, she remembered that she had met Derek on the weekend. She slightly smiled in anticipation to see him.

Eva’s eyes narrowed, why am I smiling like a fool?

Eva brought her hand to her chest and took deep breathes. The walk to her desk felt longer than ever and her legs felt weaker as her chair came closer into view.

Eva's heart stopped when she saw Derek himself.

What gave her heart a fright was that he was in customer mode.

And girls were flocking him like moth to a damned sexy flame.

Eva narrowed her eyes at the bitch in her seat.

Eva's legs found the strength once again as she marched towards her seat angrily. Now behind the unbecoming blonde girl it took all her strength not to pull her by her hair.

"Ahem." Eva coughed loudly. The girls didn't hear her as they giggled loudly like a bunch of fools.

Eva glared harshly at the flock. She roughly prodded the girl in her seat with her index finger.

"What!?" the blonde girl asked enraged as she turned to face her victim. Couldn't whoever was poking her see that she had her flirt on?

At the blonde girl’s outburst, all the girls and Derek turned to face the arguing duo.

"What's your problem Stewart?" the girl asked.

Eva laughed humorlessly, "Maybe because some bimbo is sitting in my seat, Smith."

The smith girl bristled, "What'd you call me?"

"I'm just saying, you never paid any attention to Derek before, so why now? And last time I checked, you're dating the captain of the soccer team." Eva explained with a smug look, "Total hypocrisy, if you ask me."

Smith flushed before grinning, "Well I didn't. And besides, you can go find a new seat for now. And back at you. Aren’t you dating Romeo? If you sit here, it’ll just be the same as me."