Chapter 19

DEMON'S POV

I have been looking everywhere for that woman and she still not found. My beast were getting annoyed with her now, I heard a car coming and the doors opening and closing. Then the front door opened and i smelled my mate using my vampire speed, I ran to her and hugged her as much as I can.

"I have been looking everywhere for you. Where do you go?" She rubbed my hair making me calm down.

"I left a note saying I was going to shop with the girls and Brian." On time Brian walked in holding an ice-cream cone.

"Hie Dad." He run out the back. The girls went to see their mates leaving me with mine, Harmony pulled me to the couch and I sat down with her on my lap.

"Am just worried about you and our prince my queen, my beast are not happy when your both not here." I said as I rubbed her bump, she was three months pregnant with a boy. Brian is excited to be a big brother, he always goes with his mamma almost everywhere.

"You know I hate been in the house all day but your smoldering me with too much love. I need to breath" She pouted making me groan and inhale her sweet scent.

I love my family which is gonna be big mind you. I can already see it a big family on its way.

"We have to get ready for the meeting with the neighboring packs, rogues numbers have increased."

"I know that's why we had given the teens and kids a timer for when they should be out and when they should be back."

"I love it when your in Luna mode."she giggled which till this day makes my days brighter. " i love you."

"I love you" she whispered as her lips touched mine .

She's mine, The hybrids mate.

THE END !