Chapter 10

I ran to the wolf and hugged him, he licked my wound on my head making me giggle, I looked and saw Jake running to us with Drake behind him.

"The girls are safe but they want to see you" Jake said, "you need to let him go so he can shift back and you don't want to see him naked, yet" he smirked, I blushed and  moved away from Demon, he ran into the forest.

"Come on we need the doc to check if you have nothing broken" said Drake as he carried me bridal style out of the forest. Everything started to fade, i heard someone calling my name and running. I wanted to stay awake but the darkness consumed me.

~~~~~~~~~~~ 5 hours later~~~~~~~~~~
I woke up with my body aching, I looked around and saw i was in a dark brown room, this must be Demon's room, i moved but i was pulled closer to a warm thing making me squeal.

I turned so i was sleeping on my side and saw Demon who looked peace and not having care in the world, he had a little cut on his cheek making him look like a bad boy.

"Your crazy and a creep" i gasped as Demon smirked, "its good to see you awake princess"

"Me too, because you need to explain a lot and i mean a lot of things"

"I know, so where do i begin"

"From the start"

"Okay so am a werewolf but not a normal wolf, some way my parents are both werewolves but i came to be more of the half, am half werewolf and half demon. Werewolves don't need the moon to change but on full moons, our wolves take over but for me its both. We live in a pack, its called Luna star pack, because the first ever werewolf made a pack right here,  but those who are not in a pack are called rogues, these wolves happen when either they get kicked out of a pack or they choose to leave themselves sometimes another pack will attack the other which causes them to turn rogues. Any way in a pack we have ranks, Alpha who is the leader, Luna who is known as the alpha female she is important cause without her the pack would fall, we have Beta who second in command and Gamma who is third in command, there is also Beta female, Gamma female."

"Why do i feel sparks when we touch" he smiled and rook my hands making the sparks flow into my body.

"Well that's easy, each werewolf have a mate and the only way to know if the person is your mate is by three things, first smell, the female or the male will have a irresistible smell then there is when both your eyes meet making your souls click together and finally sparks which you get only if your mate touches you."

"Does that mean am your mate?" Demon smiled and knobbed his head but the smile dropped.

"You have a choice Harmony, you can either accept me or r-reject me" I looked into his eyes and saw hurt, its sweet even though he can force me into this he choose to let me decide.

"You really think am going to just drop you when i can have a hybrid for a boyfriend, your mine as i am yours." He grinned he took me into his arms and hugged me tight, he put his face into my neck and mumbled mine over and over again, i giggled as he pecked all over my face.

The girls would freak about this, i gasped as i shot up and ran out of the room with Demon behind me, i came to a stop once i saw Mia on Drake's lap and Bella on Jake's lap, they looked at me jumping out of their hold running to me.

"Harm am so happy your alright" Mia said as she looked behind me looking at Demon, "Does she know?" Demon knobbed his head, Mia looked at me, "did you, you know accept?"

I looked at Demon with a smile walking up to him and hugging him, "guess we will take that as a yes" said Bella. The girls and I talked and to say i was happy when Mia and Bella told me they accepted Drake and Jake. We were at the sitting room when Brian came running and jumped on me making me fall back on the soft carpet.

"Harmony, your okay i thought i lost you" He said as tears ran down his chubby chicks.

"Marshmallow don't cry, am here and i will never leave you" he smiled as i hugged him.

"Pinky promise" I smiled at him, his cute.

"Pinky promise" we locked our pinkies making him smile which made me smile, he told me that he moved into the pack house because the boys who chased him live in the orphanage with him, its not only him but others too cause it seems the one who was hired to look after them treated them badly making them look for a new manager, it had me thinking and you gonna call me crazy but what if i helped Demon, "Yah!" I looked around as everyone looked at me like i was crazy.

"Brain storm Harm?" Asked Mia,

"I just thought what if i helped them that way, I know Brian and the kids are okay" I said as Mia smiled.

"Go for it" she said.

That day I talked to Demon and he said it was perfect plan, he said I can start when i feel alright cause he doesn't want me to stress about it.

Demon and the guys dropped all of us at home, I opened the door walking into the kitchen to see Demon's parents and my parent talking as they sat around the island, they looked our way and Dad came to me hugging me tight.

"You alright?" He asked

"Yes dad am fine" Mum came and hugged me too.

"Demon's parents explained everything to us and i mean everything."

"Are you okay with it?"

"As long as our princess is taken care of then we are fine with it" Dad said, I smiled at them hugging both.

"Know who wants pie."

"PIE!" Mia and Bella shouted at the same time running into the kitchen.

"I was here first so that means i get the first slice!" Shouted Bella

"Liar, I was!" They fought back and fourth making all of us laugh.