Chapter 12

We were back to school, a lot of months have passed and we only have two weeks until graduation. We all decide to take online college course or to go to a college near the pack. I was at my locker trying to find my phone, so imagine a girl with half her body in a locker and all her staff down on the hallway.

"Were is it! I need to check my Sim family! They will die!" (A/n: Love this game a lot).

"Wow, what you doing?" Asked Mia,I couldn't see her cause am in a locker.

"Looking for my phone, I can't find it"

"It's a small place how do you loose a phone in there?" Asked Bella

"Who said it was in here" I heard both of them sigh, I bet they face palm.

"Yo Harm! I didn't know it was locker day" said Aiden, "And where have you girls been anyway"

"Shut up Aiden I needed to find my phone"

"Well then I won't tell you about my boyfriend" I gasped and sat up which was a big mistake, I hit my head but it didn't matter my baby has a boooo! I wiggled out of my locker squealing as I jumped into his arms.

"Am so happy for you! Why didn't you tell me you!" As I said that i punched him, he put me down gently as he chuckled, "Tell me everything"

"Don't you mean us " said Bella, the bell rung and we all cursed at it except for Aiden who laughed, "tell us all of it at lunch time" we all agreed to meet at my locker, I put my things back in and not in order for sure. I went into class and saw Demon with Tiffany, they were laughing and whispering, I walked up to them and they didn't even notice me standing there, I cleared my throat but they didn't listen and I did it again making Demon look at me with a smile,

"Hey harm I would like to talk to you but am busy" I frowned as he looked at Tiffany. I sat down and just went on airplane mode, people would as me what's wrong and I was silent. Lunch time came and the captain of the football team carried me to my table.

"Jim! What happened!?" Shouted Mia

"Don't know, she's been like this all day" answered Jim, "I think she's broken"

"Yah broken hearted, the guy, Demon was talking with Tiffany and when Harm came in she tried to get his attention but he brushed her off" Said Audrey, she's the school gossip queen, she has eyes and ears everywhere and if you want the truth it takes a price, "that information is five bucks" see what I mean, I heard Mia mumble and paper slapping skin.

Jim put me on the chair, Bella put her finger under my nose, "She's still breathing which is a good sign right?" All mia did was sigh.

"Guys I heard what happened and it cost me ten bucks cause and I quote, 'I have to repeat to myself so you pay double', what is he thinking?" Said Drake. Everything just snap as tears fell from my eyes, the whole cafeteria was quiet and I bet everyone was looking my way, someone carried me bridal style of there, we walked some miles and I broke down as the girls held me, my hurt felt like its breaking.

"Guys I have been looking for you everywhere" said Demon, we all looked at him, he looked at me and his face held no emotions, "why you crying?"

"Like you don't know" said Bella

"She's just been a cry baby and drama queen" Everyone looked at him shocked, well I was angry.

"A CRY BABY! DRAMA QUEEN!? YOU WANT A DRAMA QUEEN FINE, I HARMONY REJECT YOU AS MY MATE!" Once I said that he looked sad and hurt, I walked off into the forest following a path.