Chapter 8

We sat outside on the grass as me and the girls were around Brian, the guys went into the house to get us some soda and juice, everyone fell for his cuteness, he was staying close to me all the time.

"Oh my unicorns, your so cute i love your hair" said Bella who had a big smile.

"Let's take a selfie with him" said Mia, we all got close taking a picture together on snap chat.

The guys came back from getting our drinks, Demon handed me a soda and gave Brian apple juice which he squealed at making me and the girls aww at him.

"Brian your stealing our girls" pouted Jake who had an arm around Bella's waist, Bella kissed his pout making Jake smile, i know where this was going.

"Get a room guys" I said with a smile, Bella sticks her tongue out at me, we all laugh as we talked and taking pictures together. I looked at everyone laughing and talking hoping this never stops, my mind went to the what ifs.

What if Demon gets bored of me and decided we shouldn't see each other, what if Demon gets a new girl to laugh with or call princess, that one made my heartache, i frowned and looked around seeing everyone pay attention to each other. I got up and walked slipping away silently, i walked around the house just looking as the people looked at me and smiled, this place was full of houses but the forest was just to dense for anyone to notice.

I walked past so many, people smiled or either waved at me and i either smiled or waved back, i saw an old woman trying to carry some boxes from her car, they looked heavy, i walked over to her and tapped her shoulder almost making her drop the boxes.

"Am so sorry, i didn't mean to scare you" i said as i took the two boxes from her hands, "let me help you" she had a hand on her heart as she looked at me in shock.

"Thank you but you do-" i cut her off.

"No its fine" i smiled taking the box and walking into her house, it was a small but comfortable house with beautiful drawings on the wall, i put the boxes down and looked at the art, it was telling a story about men that can turn into wolves, witches, Demons and every super natural.

"Do you believe in them?" I jumped and looked at the old woman who had a smile, "do you feel like you have seen them before in your life"

"Surprisingly yes, especially the wolves, i always loved them" i said as i trace the drawing of the man and wolf with my pointer finger.

"Lets just say there is a reason  that" she Walks into the kitchen and she came out with some cups, a plate of cookies and a tea pot, "have a sit dear and let me tell you a story of wolves"

I smiled so big you would think my face will break in half, i sat next to her as she poured me tea. I took a sip and it was wonder, she gave me a cookie and the cookie was so taste i thought i would just carry the plate and run.

"Long time ago when the earth was walked upon by gods and goddesses, there was one god and goddess who stand out from the last, the god was called the sun god and the goddess was the moon god, but people called her Luna, Luna would rise the moon or set the moon while the sun god raised the sun or set the sun. Years of living in the land, the gods created humans to live on the land well the gods and goddesses took the heavens, there was a girl named Veronica and a boy named Dimitri, they grow up together and as they did, their love for each grow. Time went they married had a child named Tristan, once when the family were out in the forest, people attacked them but a wolf protect Veronica and Tristan, the wolf fought side by side with the man, one of the attacker went to strike the wolf but the man jumped in and took the hit. The wolf killed the attacker and went to see his friend, the wolf whimpered as he saw his friend bleeding from the stomach. His wife held his hand as she sobbed, what they didn't know is the gods where watching everything.
" this is not right, we can not just leave him to day!" shouted one of them. As they fought, Luna decided to take matters in her own hands, she went to earth  and stood beside the wolf, the woman looked up and gasped, "goddess" she whispered and bowed her head but the wolf snared at Luna, this made her smile. "Such love for them, let this day be marked down as the day man and beast became onewith a flash of lightening, the wolf disappeared and the man shook making his wife step back, the wife saw us his bones broke and reshaped, making the wolf stand before them."

"Wow, so your telling me that's how werewolves came to be" the lady smiled and knobbed her head, "what happened next?"

"Well the man shifted back, his wife was happy to see him back to him and as she hugged him she felt sparks, she wondered why she felt them but she loved it." the woman stopped, making me give a confused look.

"That's it, what else happened i need to know" i looked at her with a pleading look as she giggled.

"Well they say the woman wrote a dairy about all that happened and its in the house, i can not tell you the truth until you know the truth", I was about to talk when there was a banging at the door, the old woman opened the door and Demon stepped in, he looked stressed and out of breath.

" i can't find her and i need your help!" He shouted as the old woman giggled, Demon looked at her with an angry face, "WHY YOU LAUGHING!"

"because she's sitting right there," the woman pointed to me which made Demon look my way, he sighed and run into her taking her in his arms.

"I was worried something bad happened" he smelled my neck making me shiver, "please don't just go without telling me" he whispered

"Okay" i whispered, we pulled apart and Veronica stood by the door smiling

"what were you doing any way?"

"She was telling me a story of werewolves and its just so exciting" Demon smiled at her kissing her cheek.

"Lets go people are worried about" i knobbed my walking up to the old woman giving her a hug, "thank you for the company"

"Oh dear i should be thanking you but never doubt his love for you" she whispered the last part, i looked at her shocked but smiled and knobbed.

As we were walking i stopped cause i never asked her what her name is, "wait! What's your name?" I asked, she smiled at me.

"Veronica"
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
So veronica is still alive, wow just wow.
1222 words!!!