Chapter 13

Demon pov

I arrived home and once I got out I so how everyone looked at me with worry and sadness, I hate how my pack looks at me but I shouldn't since it was my fault in the first place. I went inside the house and a vase went straight for me using my fast reflexes I caught it and I was about to yell at the person who threw it, I saw mum was in tears.

"How could you!?" She shouted as she threw a another vase, "I raised a son to be a man and respect a lady! Are you to tell me my teaching was in vein!" She threw a picture of me when I was younger.

Dad came and held her hands, she was struggling to get free, "This won't help anyone you need to relax" she relaxed a little bit, this is the first time I have seen mum like this, "Eliza please take her to let her relax" Drake's mum came and took mum away.

"What happened to her?" Dad sighed as he sat down on the couch, "Dad?"

"I should be asking you the questions here son, the pack is reconsidering making you Alpha" Am shocked, "Harmony has been accepted by the pack but when we felt her bond break, every wolf mourned for their Luna.

I looked down I have cause so much pain and not just on Harmony but the pack.

" You know once the kids felt the bond break, Brian came running in here crying which set your mum off more" Brian loves Harmony so much, I bet he felt sad, "he thought she was leaving but she called and said she was moving in with the kids once she graduates"

Her passion to help people won't be stopped by her feelings, that's why I love. "I messed up bad, I don't know what to do"

"All you can do is get the Luna back or else this pack will become weak, making it easy for rogues to attack us." Dad got up and walked out of the room going where mum went. For years I dreamed of my mate and how I would love and protect her with all my heart, I tired to reach for my Demon and wolf but all of them denied me. I growled frustrated about this but I shouldn't be cause it's all my fault, I walked out of the pack house to the forest then started running, I don't know where am running but I didn't care.

The sky turned dark as I kept running, I breathed in and smelt a bad smell, I fell to the ground rolling, I looked up and saw rogues. Good they will help me get rid of the anger I have, I shifted into my wolf and charged after them, killing, biting and breaking their necks. I stopped looking around and saw the blood and bones on the ground, I growled taking off running til I stopped at a water full. I laid down with my ears down, as I whined in the night.

" So you finally messed up." I looked up at my bright purple eyes. "hie Demmy, missed me big bro."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

So demon has a little sister but who and where has she been.

Hey loves I joined Twitter so follow me @GraceJgvk

Also this chapter is super short like 570 words 😑😑😑😑😑