Chapter 25

Mature content ahead
———————————————————————————
Elliana

Demi froze, her eyes not moving from mine. I felt slightly intimidated now, but I forced myself to hold her gaze. She reached forward to caress my cheek gently in the palm of her hand before tracing my jawline down my throat and stopping at my breast. I stayed still in anticipation.

Demi slowly began to come closer and guide me backwards into a sitting position on the bed. She crawled in between my legs and our eyes met again. "You have no idea how little self-control I have around you, baby girl." She purred smoothly. "I need to hear you say that you understand what you're asking for right now. Can you do that for mommy?"

I shivered but didn't move my gaze. "I know what I'm asking for, momma." I whispered in a barely audible voice. I could see her shiver as I addressed her.

"And what is that? I need to hear you say it baby." She whispered back urgently.

"I'm asking..." I took in a deep breath. "I'm asking for you to take my virginity. I'm asking you to make me yours completely. I'm asking-"

She cut me off with a rough kiss, biting hard on my bottom lip, causing me to gasp in pain and pleasure. I fell back against the pillows as Demi crawled up my body and pinned my wrists above my head. "Oh baby," she purred. "You don't know how long I've been waiting for this..."

I mentally calculated how long it had been since we met. "A little over a month?"

She narrowed her eyes. "I have been searching for my sweet little girl for over 9 centuries." I squirmed nervously. "Ah ah ah, little one. You've made your decision so all of you belongs to mommy. Don't bother trying to get away. Mommy will take good care of you." She smirked at me. I blushed but stopped moving. She leaned down and whispered sensually in my ear. "Such a good girl for mommy."

I whined a little and pressed my body against hers at the sensations that she was evoking in me. She pushed her torso against mine, trapping me between her body and the bed, but I didn't mind at all. I was too enthralled by the sensations to care. "Now baby, mommy wants you to keep your hands above your head. If you do that, you'll get a reward, but if you're a bad girl and disobey, you will get punished. Is that clear?" She warned sternly.

I nodded. "Words, baby girl." She all but growled in my ear.

"Yes momma." I gasped.

"Good girl." She released my hands and slid them down my arms. I flinched slightly because it tickled. She slid one hand down to my lower abdomen while the other rested on my left breast. I watched her in anticipation while my heart thudded heavily in my chest. She paused for a moment before smirking and dragging her right hand to part my lower lips. Before I could react, she pushed her tongue into me, causing my back to arch off the bed as I let out a high-pitched moan. "Please." I gasped as she retracted her tongue and pressed her nose against my clit, tickling it.

"Hm? Please what, baby? I've only just started." She blinked in a mock innocent manner.

I swallowed my pride and whispered in a barely audible tone. "Please don't stop."

She smiled wickedly at me. "As you wish, baby." She bit her tongue, causing several drops of blood to form on it.

I gasped in shock. before I could question her, she thrust her tongue deep within me again. As her blood made contact with the inside of my pussy, an indescribable feeling caused my eyes to roll back into my head as I let out a strangled whimper. It was as though every sensation had been amplified.