A/N

Hi everyone,

To apologize for all the author's notes, I will be giving you guys an extra chapter tonight 😊.

I have officially figured out how to turn the mature rating on for this story. As this will make the story more difficult to find, I realize I could possibly be losing readers, but I feel it is necessary.

To a particular user: I will not budge on the 18+ rule. I don't need a child to tell me if they think I'm "smart" enough to understand that children know things in the 21st century. Making new accounts to argue with me will only continuously get blocked (and reported the very next time). If you want to write a book about bdsm, fine with me - you have free will. But as I am the writer of this book, I can choose to share it or not share it with people. Be "smart enough" to understand that, even if you don't understand the concept of "age of consent". Do your parents know you're reading and commenting on these things?

To everyone else, I'm posting this as a public announcement because I don't want to directly contact this user as it could possibly be misunderstood as "communicating with a minor for sexual purposes" under the criminal code where I live.

CHAPTER 23 WILL BE OUT TONIGHT!

-Cindy