Extras~

DongJae Time~

"Dong-Min ah," a small girl quietly waddled over to the small and quiet boy.

"Oh, Jian Jia and Ji Hua, hello," Dong-Min said, picking the twins.

Jian Jia and Ji Hua really love Mi-Sun and Dong-Min a lot, even though they share a big 8-year difference. Jian and Ji dragged Dong-Min to his Noona, which is Mi-Sun, who was washing the dishes in the kitchen.

"Oppa is here, now can Unnie play with us?" Jian Jia asked.

Mi-Sun, having the weakest spot of Jian Jia, more than Ji Hua, sighed and agreed.

(Wait for the Yuri/Lesbian to come out of Mi-Sun later. By Later, I mean Later in the books)

"Please finish the dishes, while I play with them, it's only a little bit, I did most of it for you already," Mi-Sun spoke quickly, so then she didn't have to be dragged by the 1-year-old twins.

"Alright, twin," Dong-Min mumbled, starting to put on his rubber gloves.

That day, the 8-year old twins were babysitting the twins, along with the other 8-year old JaeJoon and Jia Hui, 5-year old Jeong and 3-year-old Ji Chen.

(I am very sorry for the amount of J's in their names... *flashback to the tiktok about if his name starts with , you better stay away*)

Dong-Min suddenly felt a pair of arms wrapped around his waist, then a head resting on his shoulder, he immediately knew who it was.

"Jae, can you get that towel for me, please," Dong-Min said, as he continued to wash the dishes.

"Fine," the younger said, getting one of the fresh towels.

"And, make sure Jeong isn't on his iPad too long, my papa scolded me last time," Dong-Min said.

"Alright," JaeJoon said, rolling his eyes.

Dong-Min softly giggled to himself because how they were acting, they were kind of an old married couple. It was kind of cute.

JaeJoon came back, burying his face in Dong-Min's shoulder, smiling like an idiot.

"Wait, isn't Jeong's birthday tomorrow?" Dong-Min suddenly remembered.

"Wait, what day is it today?" JaeJoon said, checking on the calendar nearby.

"It's the 19th, and it's almost his birthday," JaeJoon whispered.

"Oh no, that's why he has been a bit fussy lately," Dong-Min said.

"Yeah, he is going to be 6, and we completely forgot," JaeJoon mumbled.

"Oh yeah, he is the last one to turn his age this year," Dong-Min mumbled.

"Ge's, um, Jeongie doesn't want to play with Ji Ji...," the 3-year-old said, pulling on JaeJoon's shirt.

"Why is that?" JaeJoon said, letting go of Dong-Min's waist.

"He told JiJi that JiJi is annoying...," Ji-Chen said, speaking in 3rd person.

JaeJoon sighed, and walked with Ji Chen, by the hand to Jeong, who was playing on his iPad, not giving a single fuck in the world.

"Jeong, why won't you play with Ji?"  JaeJoon asked his younger brother.

"Because I don't wanna," Jeong said.

JiChen's eyes were already teary, and he looked as if he was about to cry. Then, god's savior appeared.

"I swear to god Jeong, I look away for one second, and we already have a Ji Chen almost crying, what did you do this time?" Jia Hui said, bursting into the living room from the bathroom.

"Nothing," Jeong said, which made Ji-Chen cry even harder.

Jia Hui looked at his older hyung, which is Jae Joon, and sighed. Jia Hui, being more mature than everyone else in the room, other than Mi-Sun, but she is a girl, so just the most mature male in the room.

"Ji Ji, do you want to play with me?" Jia Hui sweetly asked.

"Nooooo! I want to play with Jeonnggggggieeee," Ji Chen whined, as hot tears flowed down his painted red cheeks.

At this point, Jeong was annoyed at Ji Chen, from all that whining and crying. Then, Dong-Min entered the living room, he had finished the dishes.

"Oh, my poor baby, Ji Ji, come here," Dong-Min cooed at the crying 3-year-old, which, to be frank, made JaeJoon jealous of a toddler.

Ji Chen was handed over to Dong-Min who babied him till he stopped crying. Mi-Sun had already put the twin Jian and Ji's into their naps. Dong-Min rocked Ji Chen, but it had gotten interrupted by Jae's jealously.

"Not now Jae," Dong-Min hissed at the younger, who was secretly caressing Dong-Min's butt.

(At this point, I ain't surprised.)

"Jeong, make sure you tuck in Ji Chen, you made him cry," Jia Hui said, as Dong-Min put Ji Chen down.

Ji Chen adorably rubbed his eyes, making the twins have their heart skip a beat.

"Oh my god, Jia Jia, look at him, he is so adorable," Mi-Sun's whispered to her best friend, slapping him on the arm

The asexual hit the girl back, not giving a shit.

Jeong groaned, and dragged the younger to Ji Chen's bedroom. JaeJoon sighed with relief, and cuddled with Dong-Min on the couch, Dong-Min, of course, didn't mind. Mi-Sun and Jia Hui were clearly bothered by their action, and just literally walked away playing video games.

Jeong tucked Ji Chen in and was about to leave when Ji Chen started whining about being alone. Jeong wanted to cause fewer problems, so he fell asleep cuddling the 3-year-old male.

"I told you they were gay for each other," Mi-Sun whispered.

"Well, excuse you that I am blind to love, I'm asexual, everyone is so ugly," Jia Hui said.

"Whatever, come on, we need to go buy presents for a special future 6-year-old," Mi-Sun said, giggling.

"Yep," Jia Hui said, closing the bedroom door.

Йой! Нажаль, це зображення не відповідає нашим правилам. Щоб продовжити публікацію, будь ласка, видаліть його або завантажте інше.

The End~