Welcoming

Christmas Carol will continued after this, okay??? This is pretty important.

Ship: Lucas and Xiao Jun

Fluff? Angst? Smut?: fluffffff

Requested by limunk_nah

Xiao Jun came from Guangdong, and he's really good at speaking Cantonese and Chinese.

(That's why he is my ultimate bias, I love it. Both Cantonese and came from Guangdong? Yes please!)

Anyways, he just was traveling to Korea, because he heard that their are slots for NCT, a Korean boy group under SM Entertainment. He wanted to find a life there, and join them. 

By the time he arrived at Korea, the person that had scouted him, Xiao Jun found him, and went with them. He was so amazed by the scenery and the places around Korea. It took some time to get out of the Seoul Airport and to SM Entertainment.

By the time Xiao Jun walked into the building, he got greeted by another Chinese Member, who is now the leader of the sub-unit he was going to be in.

"Hello, I'm Qian Kun, so you are one of the new trainee's, right?" Kun said, speaking Mandarin to Xiao Jun.

"Yeah, I am," Xiao Jun speaking in a Cantonese dialect accent.

(I have a weird accent, but my crush [hk] had a hk accent. His English sounds weird. Not to mention that it's so weird typing Chinese as Mandarin for me)

"Let me show you around, and we will get started with training, does that sound good?" Kun asked.

Xiao Jun nodded in agreement, and they toured the building, from practice rooms, to the café room.

"Alright, since you are one of the new sub-unit members, of our group, which is under NCT's K-pop boy group name. Our name is 威神V, aka, WAYV," Kun explained.

"This is Lucas, Ten, Yangyang, Hendery, and Dong Sicheng," Kun introduced.

"It's nice to be with you all," Xiao Jun said, bowing his head.

"You too," Lucas said.

"Hopefully we all get along," Kun said, smiling through the pain as Yangyang was a pain in his ass all morning.

The rest of the day, Xiao Jun got know everyone, especially Lucas, he knew how to listen the mood, how to crack everyone up, (istg everyone in WAYV is a mess), not to mention, basically everybody is handsome.

The End~

I'm sorry I couldn't add much details because I see this ship as a platonic friendship.

December 23rd, 2019