A Christmas Carol, Part 2

Additional Ships: Jaeyong + Luwoo + Norenmin + Doil + Johnten + WayV + Yuwin + Markhyuck + Chensung

Fluff? Angst? Smut?: N/A

Requested by me. Alright, let's come back from where we left off.

Doyoung woke up in a room, the first thing he had noticed that there was a door, and had the urge to walk into the room. He also heard noises, sounds of laughter. He walked into the room, revealing a man, sitting on top of many gifts and presents.

"Come here, Doyoung," He said.

"I'm Jaemin, I'm the ghost of Christmas present, I assume Jeno sent you?" Jaemin questioned, as the door behind Doyoung was locked in.

"Y-yes, he did," Doyoung stuttered, gulping at the end of his sentence.

"Come here, and grab onto my robe, I'mma show you," Jaemin said,

Doyoung walked across the room, holding onto Jaemin's robe. Then, the floor suddenly showed him the outside world, Jaemin was laughing a lot, as the room was moving. They ended up, showing the present, and what was happening now.

"I am thinking of an animal...," Lucas spoke.

"Is it a live animal?" Johnny asked.

"Yes," Lucas said.

"A rather disagreeable animal?" Ten asked.

"Yes," Lucas said.

"A Savage animal?" Kun asked, suspiciously.

"Yes," Lucas said.

"Wait! Is it an animal that grunts and growls?" Hendery asked.

"Yes!" Lucas said.

"And it lives in London?" Jungwoo said, as he was knitting a small doggie sweater for a friend.

"Yes," Lucas said.

"A horse?" Yang Yang guessed.

"A cow?" Ten asked.

"A dog?" Xiao Jun guessed.

"A Pig?" Jungwoo guessed.

"No, No, No, and No," Lucas said.

"An Ass?" Johnny stupidly guessed.

"Yes, and no," Lucas replied.

"Oh, I know who it is, Lucas! It's your uncle Doyoung," Kun guessed.

"Yes! You got it," Lucas said, congratulating Kun.

Doyoung's face dropped, he never knew how much they hated, or actually, that's too strong of a word, more like dislike him. Then, they moved on, and they went to the Jung's household.

"I feel something," Jaemin mumbled to himself, something Doyoung was too focused to hear the younger.

They saw Jaehyun walking into his house, greeting his husband.

"Hyunnie, I'm sorry, apparently Yuta isn't visiting," Taeyong said, kissing Jaehyun on the forehead.

"That isn't like Yuta," Jaehyun said, with a sad sigh.

"Bah Bum! Haha, that isn't like me! I'm here," Yuta said, coming out of the closet. Too bad, he is already gay for WinWin.

Jaehyun gave Yuta a big hug, then Sicheng.

"Papa! Me and Donghyuck were playing outside, and Jisung came," Mark exclaimed.

"Yea, Mr. Jung, but I swear we weren't the one who got Chenle on the tree," Donghyuck said.