Daily Love Notes

Ship: Changlix

Fluff? Angst? Smut?: Fluff

Requested by Tinkerbin_Peterhan

Felix had been receiving a ton of love letters, but there is always one love note he waits for every single day. 

Felix unlocked his locker, noticing two love letters, and one paper star. 

Felix smiled as he opened up the star origami carefully

It read:

Dear Lixie <3,

I noticed how hard you've been studying before Winter Finals, so I just wanted to say this...

You understand how much I love you right? Well, I love you so much that I put in some luck in this star. Good Luck on your Finals, I know you will pass!

-Love, SpearB

Felix smiled very happily, he wondered who this person was for the last 2-years of his highschool life. He placed the paper back into his pocket, and took his things, leaving for classes. 

_______________

Winter Finals were finally over, and Felix went to his locker to see two stars instead of one. He opened the blue one, and it said:

Dear Lixie <3,

I have forgotten to give you another star, I'm sorry. :( I was just have been busy, and I just remembered to make one for you. But, have this peppermint before you go to class, okay, babe?

-Love, SpearB.

Felix hadn't realized that he didn't receive another star yesterday, he thought he was missing something yesterday, not this. Felix smiled happily and opened the other star.

Dear Lixie <3,

I have to get this off of my chest. Meet me today, afterschool. At, 3:30 pm, at the basketball court. Please come, I want to say something to you.

-Love, your SpearB

Felix smiled, and wrote a reminder on his wrist, with a marker. 

Afterschool...

Felix was walking towards the basketball courts and noticed that someone was already there, waiting for him. He looked about, 5'5", or 5'6" (my height atm) with raven black hair, he was wearing a big black hoodie and looked as if he was waiting for someone. 

"Um, excuse me?" Felix spoke, softly, which made the other boy jumped up in surprise.

"H-uh? O-oh, u-um, h-hi," the boy muttered and stuttered at the same time.

"Um, were you the one who had been giving these stars to me?" Felix asked, in a calm, but in a very, very sweet tone. 

"Yea, I-I have," the boy stuttered once again.

"So, what is it that you wanted to tell me?" Felix asked innocently.

"Well, I-I lik-, no, I love you," the boy said.

"Well, I should've known that you always had been confessing your love to me," Felix said, mumbling. 

"Hey, um, what's your name?" Felix asked.

"I'm Changbin, Seo Changbin, Senior year," Changbin stated.

Felix felt overwhelmed with emotions. He is a senior, but he looks like a baby freshman. He is a freaking junior. He didn't know what to feel at the moment.

"You know, I just was wondering if we could go out. Since you already know about my love for you," Changbin mumbled, playing with the strings of his hoodie.

"I just don't know you that well, sunbae," Felix explained. 

"oh... well...-" Changbin was about to say that Felix didn't have to date him, but he got cut off by, Lee Felix himself.

"Let's get to each other more, and we can become an official couple by today," Felix said, smiling.

"Alright," Changbin said, smiling back at his, now, *new* boyfriend.

"Well, I have to go home now, bye babe!" Felix said, kissing Changbin's cheeks, walking away swiftly.

Changbin froze, they just started dating and Felix just had gotten very comfortable with him. He placed his fingers on his cheek, the place where Felix kissed and smiled. Blood rushed to his cheeks and ears, tinting it with pink. 

The End~

December 10th, 2019