Tinder

Ship: Hyunsung

Fluff?Angst?Smut?: Fluff

Requested from my daughter, felixchan111 , this hoe loves everyone shipped with Jisung, istg, one Instagram, I asked for some ships, and this bitch was like jisung x stray kids, jilix, hyunsung, etc. Like, you a hoe.

Jisung was sooooooo over his ex-boyfriend, Lee Minho. They both agreed, on breaking up with each other. 

Jisung was just on Tinder, trying to find someone that just wants a relationship, and that's it. Anyways, Jisung found a match, and they (somehow) had a ton in common. Then, they decided to plan out their first date. 

___________

Jisung waited at the spot where the two had planned to meet up, it was at a small cafe, and since it was the first date, they decided to get to know each other first.

Jisung waited, and there he was, he came in just on time. Not too late, not too early. 

Jisung was shaken, he looked exactly like his profile picture on tinder, not to mention how fucking gorgeous he looked

"Hey, are you Jisung?" he asked. 

"Yeah, Hyunjin, right?" Jisung smiled.

"Yep. Did you wait too long for me?" Hyunjin asked.

Jisung shook his head, no. He was just on time, to be exact. 

"Anyways, have you ordered yet?" Hyunjin said, trying to carry the conversation. 

"No, I haven't, I was waiting for you, that's all," Jisung said, smiling. 

"Um, alright, do you want to order with me?" Hyunjin asked, smiling back at the boy. 

"Of course," Jisung said. 

Jisung ordered a chocolate frappe and ordered some cheesecake with it. Hyunjin ordered some strawberry cake and a mocha. 

They talked and talked until it had gotten dark outside. Jisung and Hyunjin knew it was time for both of them to separate and go on their merry way back home. 

"Jisung, how does a second date sound to you?" Hyunjin asked before Jisung went into his car. 

"Um, how about you ask me out next time?" Jisung said, winking at the boy.

Jisung drove off, leaving Hyunjin speechless in the parking lot of the cafe.

(Hope ya happy, you little shit of mine)

The End~

December 19th, 2019