G stands for Grinch, PT. 2

Ship: Markhyuck

Fluff? Angst? Smut?: Fluff

Requested by me.

Donghyuck spent the whole year, watching Merry grow, play, etc. That's what made Donghyuck happy and less alone. It was around Christmas time, Donghyuck bought a lot of things, spending time with Merry as they set up the house.

"Merry, come on, let's go to bed now, or else Santa won't give you any presents this year," Donghyuck said, as the dog followed behind him, joyfully.

Donghyuck fell asleep afterwards, then a shadowy figure appeared. He stared at Donghyuck's unconscious sleeping body.

He then, walked away, going into the living room, putting down presents under Donghyuck's Christmas tree. He walked back into Donghyuck's room, placing a small kiss on Donghyuck's forehead. Merry woke up, and barked softly at the man with happiness.

The man smiled, petting the puppy, and telling her to go to bed.

Then, he disappeared.

The next morning, Donghyuck woke up,  with Merry happily jumped around in her Santa suit. She kept barking with happiness.

"You are excited for what you got, aren't you," Donghyuck said, cooing at his puppy.

The two walled into the living room, it was filled with decorated stuff, that Donghyuck and Merry planned out. Donghyuck then noticed that extra presents were sitting under the Christmas tree, something Donghyuck had never put under there.

"Merry, did someone enter in our house last night?" Donghyuck asked the excited puppy.

The dog just barked, but Donghyuck didn't know if it was a yes or a no.

Donghyuck decided to shrug it off, and started to open presents. He then, started to open the ones that were left for him, the ones he hadn't planned for himself. He unwrapped a small box, which gave him the directions to outside of his house.

Donghyuck went outside, there, laid a huge gigantic wrapped present. It was taller than himself, so he wondered how will it open, until he saw a crank. He cranked it up, and the box opened itself.

It was basically a big magical jewelry box, where it would play music, except it doesn't have a ballerina, but a boy. Not any kind of boy.

"Mark...," Donghyuck mumbled under his breath.

Donghyuck finally saw him, Mark Lee, the one he has been waiting for years, no many Christmases.

"Hey, Donghyuck, Merry Christmas," Mark rubbed the back of his head, his cheeks tinted pink.

Mark gave Donghyuck a present, from himself. But, seeing Mark was a good enough present for Donghyuck. He took the box, and unwrapped it. It was nothing inside, but another note.

"Lee Donghyuck, wanna be my boyfriend?"

It read. Donghyuck looked up at Mark, who was nonetheless shy, he wasn't even looking at Donghyuck, face was all red. It made Donghyuck's heart skip a beat, and he giggled about how adorable Mark looked.

"Of course," Donghyuck said, he then kissed Mark on the cheek.

Mark smiled, but this time, he was the one kissing Donghyuck on the lips.

Happy Holidays to you all!

The End~

December 25th, 2019