S'mores and Cuddles

This is dedicated to -twinkyong

Happy birthday!

Requested ship by  -twinkyong

Ship: MinSung

Fluff?Angst?Smut?: Fluff

Jisung wants to go camping, but it was snowing a lot and he couldn't. Jisung pouted all Christmas evening until the doorbell rang. 

Jisung got up from his bed, walking to the front door. He opened it and he saw his boyfriend at the front door, smiling at him. He noticed that Minho was carrying a big bag of stuff in luggage.

"What's that for?" Jisung asked.

"It's a surprise," Minho said, walking in. 

"Alright," Jisung said, not thinking really much about it. 

Jisung walked into his room, and Minho told him not to go outside into the living room because he said that he is surprising him with something big, and it wouldn't be a surprise if he saw it.

So, Jisung spent the next hour and a half sitting and playing video games. Minho opened the door, smiling at his small bubbly boyfriend.

"Put this blindfold on, and I'll show you the surprise," Minho said, handing his boyfriend a blindfold. 

Jisung looked at it with confusion, and smiled, putting it over his head. He held onto Minho's hand, not bumping into anything, (that's surprising)

Minho untied the blindfold, and Jisung saw the most beautiful thing in the living room. Minho had set up a whole "campfire" and the TV was on, ready to play a romantic Christmas film. 

"Baby, what is all of this?" Jisung asked his boyfriend. 

"This is all for you, I rememberhow you wanted to enjoy s'mores by a fire, and a nice movie to watch. So let's watch Christmas movies, alright?" Minho said, smiling at the boy.

Jisung hugged Minho, pressing his lips on his boyfriend's.

The rest of the night, it was hot cocoa with s'mores, cookies, chips, popcorn, watching Christmas movies until Jisung falls asleep.

The End~

December 5th, 2019