n i n e t e e n

I roam around the cabin tracing my finger across the dusty shelf

"There was a break in at the apartment last night"

I stop and look over at him seeing a nervous look bestowed upon his face

"There's more isn't there"

He shakes his head and sits down

"There were words across the wall saying I know where you are"

I sit down next to him and place my hand onto of his.

"The cops said that it's probably just him trying to scare us"

"But what if he's not, I mean give it to him, he isn't dumb"

He stands up and rubs his head

"I don't know what the hell to fucking do, this is so stressful I should have never of started anything with yo-"

He stops and looks down at me but all I can see is the tears taking over my vision.

"You're an asshole Shawn"

I stand up trying to go the room but he stops me and try's to apologize

"Y/n please you know that's not what I mean"

I chuckle and rip his arm off of me

"Who the fuck cares, you don't fucking say that  to people that have been through the same amount of shit as you"

He just stands there

"You do understand that Toby still planned to take over your company and for his lucky ass I just happened to make the plan easier. That makes me feel like shit"

He walks closer trying to wrap his arms around me but I back away

"How could you say stuff like that when I lost things to Shawn, forget my parents talking to me ever again. Your all I really have and now It don't even feel like that."

"Y/n I'm sor-"

The lights shut off, my breath starts to pick up and I start walking to where I remember Shawn being

"It's okay, let me go check the box outside"

He turns on his phone flashlight and leaves outside while I try to find my way back to the bedroom where my phone was at.

When I feel the bed I walk around trying to feel for my phone then find it under the pillow.

I try to turn it on but for some odd reason it was dead.

It didn't feel right being here anymore, the whole vibe was off and every corner I turn it feels like someone is watching me.

I walk to the door trying to make my way to the couch but I stop almost falling back when I bump into a body

"Damn Shawn you scared me"

He doesn't say anything but grab onto my arm holding tight

"That hurts Shawn, stop"

He pulls me close placing his hand onto my neck.

I feel his warm breath linger across my face and come close to my ear

"I'm not poor Shawn hunny"

I freeze when I hear the words come from Toby's mouth.

The next thing I remember is seeing total darkness and screaming coming from every corner till there was no more.