t h r e e

I sit at the table looking at uncle shawn while he brings our food. I offered to get my own but he insisted.

I made your favorite!

He sets the plate down infront of me and i smile like crazy. Spagetti has been my favorite dish ever growing up.

I did make garlic bread but i somehow burnt it.

I look up smirking.

So thats why the smoke alarm kept going off.

He laughs at my comment and shakes his head nodding yeah.

I look back down at my plate and twist my fork getting the pasta. It smelt amazing and tasted even better. I moan as the flavors jump in my mouth. I smile at uncle shawn and give him a thumbs up because of how amazing dinner was.

I take my plate to the sink and rinse it off but When i turn around i bump into uncle shawns chest making him drop his plate.

Im sorry, I'll clean this up.

I bend down beginning to clean up the broken glass but he pulls me back up placing his hand on my hip.

I can clean this up, how about you pick a movie?

I felt embarrassed and look down while walking to the living room.
I grab the remote and click netflix hoping to find a movie quick enough so i dont have to say a word to shawn.

I come across a new christmas movie called the princess switch starring venessa huges which looked pretty good and can get us in the spirit.

While waiting for uncle shawn i watch him stand back up going to the trash and throw everything away.
His back tenses up and he shakes his hand.

Fuck fuck fuck

He runs to the sink running water holding his hand cursing under his breath agian.

I jump up from the couch running over to the sink. He was bleeding from his palm but it wasnt that bad to where he would need stitches.

I grab his hand turning the water off.
We make our way up the stairs to the bathroom hoping there was a first aid kit to clean the cut and wrap it.

I rummage through the cabinets glancing at uncle shawn a few times to make sure he was okay. He was staring at me but looked away when ever i looked back at him.

I finally find the kit all the way in the back of the cabinet. I grab it kneeling infront of him grabing the injured hand.

I start by spraying the cut with cleaning alcohol and The whole time uncle shawn was looking down at me, wasnt even fazed by the stinging sensation.

When i finished wrapping his hand i cleaned up the bandage wrappers throwing them in the trash. He helps me up with his good hand pulling me in close to his chest.

I felt the heat rise up to my chest and a sensation starting to form in my area. He looks me in the eyes tightening the grip around my hip.
His eyes change from the usual soft hazel to a dark brown.

Neither of us moved, we just stand there admiring one another but the thing i wanted to do kept floating in the back of my mind.

Before anything he lets go. He looks me in the eyes then bites his lip walking past me and leaves. I hear his bedroom door shut, i stand there confused. I back up and sit on the edge of the bath placing my head in my hands.

Its been such a long day i just need sleep. Hopefully everything will blow over tommorow. I crawl into my bed after changing my clothes then stare at the wall. My eyes get heavy and the last thing i remember seeing is the moon through my window.

_________________________________
Yeah im so bad at updating but other than that.
THE CHEMISTRY BETWEEN Y/N AND SHAWN, NOW THATS SOMETHING TO TALK ABOUT

Who thinks shawn is slowly falling for y/n?

Who thinks y/n is going to tell shawn about her feeling?

But most importantly whos excited for more because lucky for you giys im in the mood to write!!!!!!!