t w o

Who knew that just a simple white tee and grey sweats could turn a person on.

I stand by the fridge eating my cereal talking to my mom when uncle shawn had came down. His hair was still messy and his cheeks still had the usual red tint.

What are you ladies talking about?

He closes the fridge after grabing a water and leans against the wall i am against.

I was making sure y/n had everything she needed and reminding her to behave.

He looks at me and smiles

I'll make sure she does.

I felt my legs go weak and my heart beating faster than ever. He was still looking at me so i walk over to the sink and rinse off my bowl.

Well i should go get dressed, we leave soon.

I walk to my room locking the door then groan sliding down the door.

The things he does to me without trying makes me crazy. He just has to stand there and im in a trance.

I throw on black jeans and grey sweater because its quite chilly here then i leave my hair in its wavy state.

Come on y/n

After the hastle of unlocking my door i had a hard time carrying everything downstairs.

Maybe if i had some help?

No one answers me so i asume their in the car until i feel someone touch my hand.

Here let me

I hand him the bag a give him a smile in which he returns.

After putting everything in the car i sit behind my mom and plug in my earbuds trying to calm myself before im on a 4 hour flight with only me and uncle shawn.

When we get to the airport and do everthing like tickets and bag check it was time to bored the plane.

Bye mom, dad im going to miss you guys.

They huddle up and give me a giant hug.

Were going to miss you to dear, please behave.

I go in to give them one last hug and walk to uncle shawn who was waiting by the lady who took the tickets. He waves them good bye and then they both walk away.

Are you ready?

I nod then hand the lady my ticket

4 hours later....

Thank god nothing happened between me and uncle shawn on the plane ride. He luckly fell asleep as soon as we set for take off. As for me i was either watching a movie or listening to my music.

Eventually i see that we were landing so i decided i should finally wake him up.

At first i whispered his name and nudge his shoulder but no response.
I speak a little louder and i see his eyes fluttering.

We're landing uncle shawn.

The only response was him nodding his head.