n i n e

He was so gentle, with his hands he touched you slightly letting you acknowledge that he was there then allowing you to pull him in closer. Gentle with his eyes, wondering around your body but sparkle at the realization of what is his. his lips, the most gentle feeling in the world. He finds a way to take control of your body by a simple kiss but when hes passionate about it theres no telling where you are, its almost like time has stopped, the only sound being the pounding of both of your hearts beating faster than ever because this is what both of you craved.

I sat there adding one more coat of mascara before backing away and looking in the mirror. I still couldn't believe how good i looked in the dress but i was still nervous to show uncle shawn.

Grabing the bar on the stairwell, i slowly make my way down making sure not to trip on my dress or break an ankle because of my heels and luckily i succeeded.

There he was, his back was turned but i could just tell how amazing he looked in his suit. He was on the phone, probally the normal business calls he gets but he hangs up shortly after i walk up to him.

He turns around putting his phone in his pocket then looks up at me.

He smiles softly grabing my hands kissing them then holds them tight.

You..., you look absolutely beautiful

He places his hand on my cheek then moves a piece of hair from my face

Lets head out

He holds out his arm gesturing for me to grab onto it. I laugh wraping my arm around his.

It wasnt a long car ride before we were infront of the beautiful building.

Uncle shawn hands the keys to the valet then holding my back to make sure i wouldnt fall while walking up the stairs.

As we step into the elevator shawn grabed my hand rubbing his thumb in circles which helped me calm down a bit but i was still nervous to meet all these new people.

We enter the ballroom, people twirling around, others standing near the bar drinking and laughing. This is possibly the coolest business party ever.

We get greeted by people from left to right and everyone was so sweet to me making me feel more comfortable and confident.

Shawn my man!

A short man walks up pulling uncle shawn into a bro hug. He pats his back a few times before pulling away looking at me

Whos this beautiful young lady you've brought with you?

I raise my hand giving him a warm handshake

Im y/n shawns nie-

NEW GIRLFRIEND, y/n is my new girlfriend.

I pull my hand away looking down watching him interlock our hands.
Getting the hint i look back up nodding my head then pulling him closer laying my head on his shoulder.

How did you manage to pull such a beauty like her?

He smiles looking me up and down which made me a bit uncomfortable.

Luck i suppose, y/n do you want to dance?

I agree following behind uncle shawn waving goodbye to the man whos name I've never got.

I felt you tense up back there, toby can be a bit of a "seducer" but i promise you he wont touch you when youre with me.

He placed a hand on my waist and the other in my hand while i layed mine on his shoulder. We swayed back and forth to the subtle piano music glancing at eachother once in awhile.

This went on for most of the party. Majority of everone left but me and uncle shawn stayed fixed on eachother.

He looks down at me moving a piece of hair from my face smiling once he sees that I've started to blush.

He lets go of me looking around the now empty ballroom before taking back my hand and walking twords the elevator.

What are we doing?

He smirks pushing against the elevator wall kissing me passionately then pulling away right when the doors open walking into a room with big glass windows.

It showed a perfect veiw of Toronto.
The city beautifully lit up and a view of the CN tower.

Its gourgeous up here

My eyes never leave the view but i cant feel uncle shawn looking at me.

I come up here almost every time i get the chance. Youre actually the first person I've shared this with.

His hands lay on my shoulders but he slowly moves them down touching almost every inch of my body then wraping around my waist.

I take a moment appreciating the veiw and uncle shawns head inbetween my neck never wanting it to end.

__________________________________

Im so sorry that this took forever and that its so short

And remember,