f o u r t e e n

Shawn did something happen between you and jenna because this morning all we could hear was slamming doors.

I look over at him and he looks at me.

It was just a miss understand between us but we are fine now.

They nod there heads and go back to eating.

I reach over grabing his hand under the table and squeeze it tight.

Me and dad are going around town today, do you want to join us?

I jumped a bit releasing my hand from shawns but he quikly placed his hand back ontop of mine.

Umm actually uncle shawn showed me everything when we first got here so.

They both stand up taking their plates to the sink and put on their coats and shoes.

Well we wont be back until later, love you hun.

I quikly remove my hand from his grip as my mom and dad lean down giving me a kiss on the cheek. Once they leave and we hear to door shut he is fast to connect his lips to mine.

As the kiss got more intense shawn pushed his chair back allowing me to get on his lap.

I know we barely went a day with out touching eachother but those few hours we didnt, were a pain.

My hands roam his hair while his trailed down to my butt and picked me up. He walks over to the couch tossing me down and then attacks my neck with his lips.

His grip was tight around my waist until he started moving one hand up my body.

I gasp at the way he touched me. It was all new, all foreign to me. Now i could feel the passion run through everyone of his fingertips as they glided.

My hands reach down pulling up his shirt leaving him bare and i run my hands over his abs.

Fuck, he mumbles

He sits up grabing my hand then running to the stairs. I follow behind going to his room.

I walk to the bed and lay down. I hear him lock his door then walk twords me. Nothing was said, he just attacked my lips.

For years i have craved for this day but was i ready?

He pulls up my shirt and starts kissing my stomach and tugs for me to take it off. I was hesitate at first but ended up pulling it right off.

He looks me in the eyes and smiles

He then wraps his right arm around me and slightly pulls me up moving up to my chest. He glides his lips across my chest before giving me a love mark on the top of my breast

I let out a moan but even though that in this moment i felt pleasure i still wasn't sure

He moved lower down to my pants and started to unbotton them but i jolted up.

Fuck im sorry, i didnt mean to rush you. Damn y/n im so sorry.

He moves over, farther away from me and looks down

No shawn, you dont know how bad i want to. Its just i have this bad feeling.

He looks up but stares at the wall

Is it because of jenna or your parents?

I shrug my shoulders even though he didnt see and move next to him placing my hand in his.

Maybe both, i know jenna is just doing this to get back at us but she was still your girlfriend when this began. Then my parents coming back probably at the worst time.
But also...nevermind

He finally looks up at me and slighty squeezes my hand

But what y/n?

His grip got tighter and it started to hurt

Shawn calm down, i said nevermind

I wince a bit as the grip got tighter and my hand started getting red

Tell me now y/n because if you say what i think your about to...

FINE SHAWN, IM STILL CONFUSED TO WHY I LIKE MY FUCKING UNCLE. NOW LET GO PLEASE.

he instantly lets go and stands up running his hands through his hair.

You have to admit how crazy this is.

He stops pacing and stands in place looking at me.

Thats just it, ive been thinking about it for over a year now, questioning every piece of my mind about why i love you. I know how crazy this all is but i fucking love you and everything i do is for you.

We both pause after it hits us.

You, you love me?

His face and body relaxes as he walks over to me and lifts me up to be face and face with him.

Of course i love you, you treat people kindly, youre funny, beautiful, intelligent, strive for what you want. Youre everything ive been searching for.

I grab his face and give him a kiss

I love you too.

He pulls me back and kisses me passionately then a quick kiss on my forhead.

I want to tell your parents

_______________________________

I love you

I love and hate this chapter at the same time but im really excited to write the next one, it might get crazy

And you guys already know,