t e n

Shawns p.o.v.

Storms have always scared her so when this one came out of nowhere i made sure she was okay.

Thanks for letting me sleep here.

She was changed out of her dress into shorts and a tank showing off her figure.

Its no problem darl-

At that moment there was a strike of thunder making y/n jump and grip onto me. I could feel her shaking a bit so i walked us over to the bed laying down then pulling her closer.

Her heart would beat faster everytime thunder striked down but i held her tighter each time. I stroked her hair which made her calm down but she would still get closer any chance she got.

I look down at her once i hear the suddle snores coming from her beautiful lips. Smiling to myself i think about tonight. She looked drop dead gorgeous and everyone loved her.

I just wished that our situation could be better. Once she turned 17 everything changed, the way she talked, how she acted, she became a gorgeous girl but that lead me to think the impossible.

I dont remeber the day it happened but i couldn't stop thinking the impossible when it came to her.
When i looked at her all i wanted to do was wrap my arms around her and kiss her ever so softly but then it got worse. I wanted nothing more than to rip the clothes off her body leaving her exposed infront of me, touching every inch of her soft skin giving her goosebumps. My intentions where to give her pleasure anyway she needed but i known its wrong. I try to get these thoughts out of my head but they make there way back each day i see her and its driving me insane.

I look back down at her and she was sleeping peacfully while wrapped around me.

I wished again that she wasent my "niece" so that i could kiss her when ever our touch her but that wasnt how our stars aligned.

I hated the way toby stared at her thats why i claimed her as my girlfriend but it is something i hope could come true.

I slowly pull away from y/ns grip and quietly walk down stairs and onto the patio.

I remember the first day bringing her here and she loved the veiw. Thats why i showed her the one at the party.
It allowed you to see how beautiful toronto is but when i took her up there she was the only thing worth looking at. 

I lean onto the railing, placing my head in my hands. I haven't been getting much sleep because around this time every night the thoughts come back.

God i wanted to rip that dress off of her and throw her on my bed but it was wrong maybe i should just-

Shawn what are you doing out here, its freezeing.

I turn around and see y/n wrapped in my fuzzy red blanket. I open up my arms and she come forward allowing me to wrap around her.

Why are you out here so late?

I lay my head ontop of hers.

Thinking.

We both stay quiet after that and admire the view once more before heading back inside.

Once we where back in bed we faced eachother not saying a word.

She smiles showing her beautiful teeth and i smile back pulling her by the waist closer to me.

I really want to kiss you right now

She giggles before grabing me by my face and kissing me softly.

We pull away and i move a piece of hair from her face.

Goodnight darling.

____________________________________
I wasnt a 100% sure how to end this so im sorry if it sucked.

But shawn boy!!!

Hes got a crushy crush on y/n

Oh and of course

Remember to,