e i g h t t e e n

I wake up feeling around the bed to find it empty.

I rub my eyes and look around the room until i see the light from his closet. I move to the end of the bed and swing my legs over but when i stand i feel nothing but pain shoot through them.

I manage to ignore it and walk to the closet seeing shawn getting dressed.

Where are you heading off to?

He turns around and smiles at me

How are you feeling?

He walks closer to me and kisses me on the cheek.

Im fine but my legs and lower stomach sorta hurt.

Its normal but you will get used to it. Plus we can just do it again and it should be gone in no time.

I blush and cover my face

Don't be shy babygirl.

I uncover my face to see shawn lowered to my level and dressed fully in a dark blue suit.

He places a hand on my cheek and moves in placing his lips softly on mine. We moved in sync slowly until i deepened the kiss causing him to place his other hand on my other cheek.

I wanted nothing more but him again but he breaks the kiss.

We were both breathing heavily

I have to make it to work.

We walk out with a heavy tension still stuck between us.

When he leaves i decide to take a shower and look nice for when he comes home.

I take off all of my clothes and see all the bruises on my body.

I trace over them smiling to myself and remember everything that went down last night

I jump in the shower washing my hair and then my body. When i finish i wrap my body in my towel and walk around the apartment because i like to air dry.

I sit my bed and scroll through my phone until i get a text from an unknown number

Unknown
I hate to have to do this y/n but you left me with no choice. We know your secret and soon everyone will

I panic and call shawn and after three rings he picks up

Did you get a message to?

I hear him set down his phone and then mumble a few words.

Im coming home now, toby never showed up to the rescheduled meeting and jenna hasn't shown up either.

I take a few deep breaths but nothing could stop my heart from its fast beating.

Y/n you need to calm down before you have a panic attack, I'll be home in 15 minutes.

I hang up the phone and quickly get dressed.

I walk into Shawn's room being that its the only place i feel safe and wait until he gets home.

I impatiently bite my nails why pacing back and forth until i hear the bedroom door open revealing Shawn's tall figure. I leap into his arms as i feel my heart beat became more steady and i feel him become less tense.